No announcement yet.

College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I disagree, Illinois still has some rebuilding to do, they've lost too many good players, whereas Wisconsin has Alando Tucker and Kammron Taylor returning.

sig by me.. first in ages, pm with requests

Comment

Arizona should be really good this year.

Predictions!
      Jawann Mclellan is back and is going to destroy for them, should be comeback player of the year(if there is such thing).

Brett Petway will win every slam dunk contest he enters, and if he doesn't the judges cheat.

Comment

Originally posted by wiscbadgerfootball
        I disagree, Illinois still has some rebuilding to do, they've lost too many good players, whereas Wisconsin has Alando Tucker and Kammron Taylor returning.
        And we return 3 of 5 starters. The loss of Dee and Augie won't hurt as much as you think it will.

Yes they have some rebuilding, but they're going to be a scary team once they start to click. Wisconsin has Tucker and Taylor; and a couple other solid players but that's it. We have 3 or 4 potential breakout players this seaosn, along with a couple more good players.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
        Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

Yeah Illinois will be fine... They have Juice coming over to play basketball.

I hear he can make it from the opposite free throw line 95% of the time.

Comment

I just hate Illinois for what they did 2 years ago in the Elite 8
            It was basically reliving the Ohio-Buffalo game over again. Unbelievable comeback to eliminate one of my teams, just a few days later. Thank god the 3rd triumvirate (UNC) avenged them both with a championship

Comment

Originally posted by snuff
              Yeah Illinois will be fine... They have Juice coming over to play basketball.

I hear he can make it from the opposite free throw line 95% of the time.
              Haha that made me laugh snuff.

Originally posted by SuperMcgee
              I just hate Illinois for what they did 2 years ago in the Elite 8. It was basically reliving the Ohio-Buffalo game over again. Unbelieable comeback to eliminate one of my teams, just a few days later. Thank god the 3rd triumvirate (UNC) avenged them both and won the championship
              Illinois should have beaten UNC. We could not hit an outside jumper to save our lives, and we had 3 or 4 wide open chances from 3 to win that game. I give credit to UNC but we lost that game IMO.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
              Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

Originally posted by GB12
                Originally posted by JBond93
                That's fine, you crazy kids count out Ohio State. Once we get Oden for Big Ten play, we'll be NASTY!

Anyways, I'm not a giant College B-Ball fan, but I'll go to some games and watch most on TV. Basketball always alluded me as a sport.

I think OSU will struggle early without Oden, though they looked good last night and started getting it in the second half. We'll lose to UNC and Florida, but once Big Ten play hits, and Oden is back, we'll be right up there and take the Big Ten tournament. Matta is a beast of a coach.
                Im not a big fan of the NBA, but I love college basketball. And with Wisconsin and Marquette it will be a great year for me. I expect it to be a close race for the title between Wisconsin and OSU, but in the NCAA touney they should both get a high seed anyway.

And Cards, Im thinking IU will be anywhere from 4-6 in the Big Ten and around a 7-10 seed
                Why? Pretty much everybody I've seen says we're at least top 5 in the Big Ten. We got our best player back, a good coach and a group of young guards that are improving.

Comment

The depth on UNC is going to be hard for a lot of teams to handle.
                  #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by cardsalltheway
                    That's fine, you crazy kids count out Ohio State. Once we get Oden for Big Ten play, we'll be NASTY!

Anyways, I'm not a giant College B-Ball fan, but I'll go to some games and watch most on TV. Basketball always alluded me as a sport.

I think OSU will struggle early without Oden, though they looked good last night and started getting it in the second half. We'll lose to UNC and Florida, but once Big Ten play hits, and Oden is back, we'll be right up there and take the Big Ten tournament. Matta is a beast of a coach.
                    Im not a big fan of the NBA, but I love college basketball. And with Wisconsin and Marquette it will be a great year for me. I expect it to be a close race for the title between Wisconsin and OSU, but in the NCAA touney they should both get a high seed anyway.

And Cards, Im thinking IU will be anywhere from 4-6 in the Big Ten and around a 7-10 seed
                    Why? Pretty much everybody I've seen says we're at least top 5 in the Big Ten. We got our best player back, a good coach and a group of young guards that are improving.
                    Im thinking that they will be 4th, but could slide to 6th.

Comment

1. Wisconsin
                      2. Ohio State
                      3. Indiana
                      4. Illinois.

Thats how i see it falling out. I really think Indiana and Illinois will be a toss up.

Comment

Keep putting OSU at #2 ;)

Follow Me on Twitter!
                        https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

#3 is more like it.

When will Oden be back?

Comment

#3 is more like it.

When will Oden be back?
                            He should be back for Big Ten play in January. Worst case would be the end of January, 17th or 20th. Most likely though, would be January 2nd against Indiana.

Follow Me on Twitter!

Comment

Dang :x

Comment

Dang :x
                                Ha. The thing about Ohio State B-Ball games is they are fun to watch. I swear we ha 6 Alley-Oops against VMI...

Follow Me on Twitter!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information