College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MaxV View Post
    GREAT EFFORT by the Hoosiers. They were down 16 in the 2nd half and came back to tie it, but made a couple of STUPID plays at the end of the game and lost.
    Wow, and I thought our game was ugly. 13 points in the first half, is that a NCAA Tournament low?

Another team letting up when they get a big lead. You have to bury the hatchet man, you can't step off the gas. We learned it, Xavier learned it, Pitt almost learned it, and now UCLA almost learned it.

Another thing, every single game today was close at the end. Great day of games IMO.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
    Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Originally posted by ny10804 View Post
      7 of 8 for the day. 2nd to moc for in the Challenge.
      You're in sole possession of 1st place. Check the Scenario Generator, it updates quicker than the main page.

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
        Wow, and I thought our game was ugly. 13 points in the first half, is that a NCAA Tournament low?

Another team letting up when they get a big lead. You have to bury the hatchet man, you can't step off the gas. We learned it, Xavier learned it, Pitt almost learned it, and now UCLA almost learned it.

Another thing, every single game today was close at the end. Great day of games IMO.
        Come on, give IU some credit, they fought to the end.

Comment

• luc richard and his long arms! i can't believe how improved afflalo is from last year. hes made some big strides as a prospect.

Comment

• Originally posted by MaxV View Post
            Come on, give IU some credit, they fought to the end.
            Haha yes they did. But UCLA also let off the accelerator. I mean they stymied (sp?) IU for 30 some minutes with their defense. And then all of the sudden IU finds their shot with bad defense.

Also, I don't know how the hell Stemler shot like that, and how some of IU's baskets went in. Still an ugly game.

Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Originally posted by Patriots-Lions View Post
              You're in sole possession of 1st place. Check the Scenario Generator, it updates quicker than the main page.

I can smell that 5 bucks already!

Comment

• In a large group of fifth for the NFLDC thing. I STILL HAVE A CHANCE! Everything has to go perfect with my picks to win, but I got a chance.

Comment

• Originally posted by yodachu View Post
                  In a large group of fifth for the NFLDC thing. I STILL HAVE A CHANCE! Everything has to go perfect with my picks to win, but I got a chance.
                  I still have a chance in fifth, they're called Southern Illinois Salukis. Once again BC really screwed me over down the stretch.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• My bracket is, slowly but surely, turning messy, as was the case last year.

Comment

• So ny doesn't pick any upsets in his bracket besides one 8-9 and he's in first place. I finally fill my bracket with upsets and I'm in 30th. Go figure.

Comment

• UCLA almost made me shoot something today...

sig made by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Its not even funny how badly I need Pitt to beat UCLA

...who am I kidding. I'm not going to win this thing.

Comment

• Whats good ppl didnt pitt win. what did i tell you guys, "pitt is so slow and they wont be able to control vcu" thats what i heard all the time

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
                              Its not even funny how badly I need Pitt to beat UCLA

...who am I kidding. I'm not going to win this thing.
                              Man Pitt is going to be at ucla., Ucla is bt that good and they always get lucky. time out did they win there conference championship? hmm why didnt they, umm cus they lost to 16-17 california.

Comment

• Originally posted by jets future View Post
                                Man Pitt is going to be at ucla., Ucla is bt that good and they always get lucky. time out did they win there conference championship? hmm why didnt they, umm cus they lost to 16-17 california.

Just thought I'd drop a subtle hint.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information