Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cardsalltheway View Post
    **** Lance Stemler.
    Stemler was the reason you got back into that game. And if you rewatch that pass, Calloway didn't even go for the ball. No timeouts, he had to throw it in.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
    Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Tennessee is really starting to play good ball; Thank God!!! :)

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

• Originally posted by Patriots-Lions View Post
        I need Nevada, Tennessee, and Virginia Tech to win today. If I get those three, I'll be in real good shape.
        Same exact thing with me.

Comment

• Of course, I pick Virginia and they lose in the end; that exemplifies my bracket this year.
          Is that a rash?

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece

Comment

• Originally posted by Philliez01 View Post
            Of course, I pick Virginia and they lose in the end; that exemplifies my bracket this year.
            I know how you feel

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Of course, I pick Virginia and they lose in the end; that exemplifies my bracket this year.
              Not over yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by GB12 View Post
                Not over yet.
                I guess but I've really come to hate that Cain guy on VA.
                Is that a rash?

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece

Comment

I guess but I've really come to hate that Cain guy on VA.
                  Me too. He's such a dirtball.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                  they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                  Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
                    Stemler was the reason you got back into that game. And if you rewatch that pass, Calloway didn't even go for the ball. No timeouts, he had to throw it in.
                    I realize that he was a huge part of them being in the game, but each of the three throw-in attempts were partially his fault. Next year is the year for the Hoosiers, Big Ten title here we come!

Designs by D-Unit

ILEMTPKC - I Love Eli Manning <The Patriots Killer> Club

Comment

• my bracket is terrible. ive given up on it

Comment

• Whew, I thought I was gonna die of cardiac arrest for a second!

Comment

I realize that he was a huge part of them being in the game, but each of the three throw-in attempts were partially his fault. Next year is the year for the Hoosiers, Big Ten title here we come!
                          If DJ White leaves you're scrwed. Losing Calloway and Wilmont won't help either. If DJ stays I think you'l be pretty damn good, but I've still got MSU and Ohio State (even without Oden) ahead of you.

Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

If Oden stays the Buckeyes will roll. If he leaves as expected it's pretty much wide open. Ohio State, Indiana, Wisconsin, Illinois, and Michigan State all have a shot. This year it was a 2 team race, but it should even off next year.

Comment

• I hate Bruce Pearl...boooooo!!!

Comment

• I hate how they black out the other games when a local team is playing.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information