• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• god ******* dammit can't play defense or make a damn shot

sig by me.. first in ages, pm with requests

Comment

• Whoo hoo go UNLV, got that pick right! :D

Disappointing year for Wisky. Sure the loss of Butch hurt but they still should've won this game IMO. You've got two of the best players in the Big 10 going for you, you have tourney experience, and you have a good supporting cast and yet you can't get to the Sweet 16.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
      Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
        Whoo hoo go UNLV, got that pick right! :D

Disappointing year for Wisky. Sure the loss of Butch hurt but they still should've won this game IMO. You've got two of the best players in the Big 10 going for you, you have tourney experience, and you have a good supporting cast and yet you can't get to the Sweet 16.
        Yeah, we just completely fell apart after the Ohio State loss with the Butch injury. There is no denying Butch is big to our team, but that is no excuse for losing to UNLV.

Comment

• Originally posted by GB12 View Post
          Yeah, we just completely fell apart after the Ohio State loss with the Butch injury. There is no denying Butch is big to our team, but that is no excuse for losing to UNLV.
          Just didn't seem to play with the heart and desire required until we were up against the ropes; was a good year though

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

• yeah good year but it just kinda got ruined because we didn't win the big 10 tourney and can't even get into the sweet 16 as a 2 seed!! guess we did need Butch. mainly it seemed we needed to show up for more than the 2nd half, we can't beat good teams as only a 1 half team.

sig by me.. first in ages, pm with requests

Comment

• Whoot, go Dogs!! Nice win over VT!

Alright, now go Wildcats!!

Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• SC is about to mess up a ton of brackets. Most slept on team of the tourney.

Comment

• Originally posted by duckseason View Post
                  SC is about to mess up a ton of brackets. Most slept on team of the tourney.

yea pac-10 ftw.

Comment

I would have had them in the Final 4 but I liked Texas over them. One of them will be in the Final 4 IMO.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Texas will come back and win this game. Remember they've got a guy by the name of Kevin Durant on their roster. :D

Comment

• Originally posted by etk View Post
                        I would have had them in the Final 4 but I liked Texas over them. One of them will be in the Final 4 IMO.
                        Yeah, I got SC beating NC

Comment

• I just realized it's USC v. Texas, well not just realized but brings back good memories from last year huh?

Anyway, I have a question for you guys. This is irrelevant now but who was the best #16 seed in the tournament?
                          Is that a rash?

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece

Comment

• Only 4 points for KD right now....

Edit: 12 point deficit, what is happening!

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Kentucky is playing tight here with Kansas.

Comment

• Originally posted by etk View Post
                                Only 4 points for KD right now....

Edit: 12 point deficit, what is happening!
                                Like I said, SC is the most underrated team right now. They're more of a 2 or 3 seed quality team. The Pac10 was ridiculous this year.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information