Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by elway777 View Post
    WE ARE SC!

    Finally we get Texas off our shoulders.
    so happy they beat em, sc would get so much sh*t from the media and fans if both texas' superstars beat em.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by soybean View Post
      so happy they beat em, sc would get so much sh*t from the media and fans if both texas' superstars beat em.
      Now ESPN can't talk about Durant anymore


      Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

      Comment


      • Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
        Now ESPN can't talk about Durant anymore
        i guess he's no carmelo anthony.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by soybean View Post
          i guess he's no carmelo anthony.
          But will go higher than he did in the draft.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by GB12 View Post
            But will go higher than he did in the draft.
            #1 beats #3


            Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

            Comment


            • Originally posted by RexGrossmans-cheesecake View Post
              I'm actually doing ok


              13/16
              7/8
              4/4
              I've got:

              11/16
              8/8
              4/4

              Comment


              • 10/16
                6/8
                3/4

                sig by me.. first in ages, pm with requests

                Comment


                • Can someone please just let kansas cut down the nets already?

                  What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                  they get smoked.

                  2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                  Hint:Not the Bears.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
                    Can someone please just let kansas cut down the nets already?
                    SIU will not allow that :D

                    sig by BoneKrusher

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by etk View Post
                      SIU will not allow that :D
                      I sure hope you're right!


                      Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

                      Comment


                      • I only lost one Elite 8 team in Texas and still have my Final Four in tact, but I'm not in good shape overall. If Ohio State beats Tennessee, then I'm officially done.

                        Comment


                        • Can this please happen?

                          Florida over Butler
                          Oregon over UNLV
                          Kansas over Southern Illinois
                          UCLA over Pittsburgh , Especially this one since a guy has the exact same picks as me besides this one, he has Pitt.
                          North Carolina over USC
                          Georgetown over Vanderbilt
                          Ohio St. over Tennessee
                          Texas A&M over Memphis

                          Florida over Oregon
                          Kansas over UCLA
                          Georgetown over North Carolina
                          Texas A&M over Ohio St.

                          Kansas over Florida
                          Georgetown over Texas A&M

                          Kansas over Georgetown

                          Thank u,
                          Yodachu

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by yodachu View Post
                            Can this please happen?

                            Florida over Butler
                            Oregon over UNLV
                            Kansas over Southern Illinois
                            UCLA over Pittsburgh , Especially this one since a guy has the exact same picks as me besides this one, he has Pitt.
                            North Carolina over USC
                            Georgetown over Vanderbilt
                            Ohio St. over Tennessee
                            Texas A&M over Memphis

                            Florida over Oregon
                            Kansas over UCLA
                            Georgetown over North Carolina
                            Texas A&M over Ohio St.

                            Kansas over Florida
                            Georgetown over Texas A&M

                            Kansas over Georgetown

                            Thank u,
                            Yodachu
                            Damn, I just did this scenario with the generator with the NFLDC, and the only change I have is that I got Ohio St. over A&M, but if Ohio St. wins and all the other things happen, I win that one. Damn, who to cheer for. Also, USC can beat UNC for all I care.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
                              If DJ White leaves you're scrwed. Losing Calloway and Wilmont won't help either. If DJ stays I think you'l be pretty damn good, but I've still got MSU and Ohio State (even without Oden) ahead of you.
                              Pretty far back but I just saw this.

                              I don't see why DJ would leave. He's really not a good NBA prospect and he still has two more years of eligibility left I believe, as long as his medical redshirt from last year went through. Calloway won't be much of a loss since Armon Bassett is essentially the same player, but a better scorer. Wilmont's scoring will be replaced, and probably surpassed by the savior and AJ Ratliff will be getting more shots too probably. Also, I think Stemler and Mike White will be able to contribute a lot more next year now that they're more adjusted to D1. Not to mention Sampson's philosophy and system will have been in place for a full year by that point. There are only really two losses they'll have and they're going to be easily replaced IMO. If Oden leaves, which I don't expect, I think it's between IU and OSU for the title.

                              Designs by D-Unit

                              ILEMTPKC - I Love Eli Manning <The Patriots Killer> Club

                              Comment


                              • Right now White is a boarderline first rounder, so I think if he gets into the first, he might bolt. And yes, he's only a sophomore right now.

                                MSU returns the same team again while adding a very good recruiting class. Like I said, right now IU is 3rd behind MSU and the Buckeyes in my eyes. And that has nothing to do with my hatred towards you guys.


                                Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

                                Originally posted by JBCX
                                Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information