No announcement yet.

College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KU better not overlook SIU or they will lose, I will guarantee it. SIU just beat VT by double digits without one of their best players.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
    Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• UCLA over Texas A&M

Comment

• Originally posted by yodachu View Post
        Can this please happen?

Florida over Butler
        Oregon over UNLV
        Kansas over Southern Illinois
        UCLA over Pittsburgh , Especially this one since a guy has the exact same picks as me besides this one, he has Pitt.
        North Carolina over USC
        Georgetown over Vanderbilt
        Ohio St. over Tennessee
        Texas A&M over Memphis

Florida over Oregon
        Kansas over UCLA
        Georgetown over North Carolina
        Texas A&M over Ohio St.

Kansas over Florida
        Georgetown over Texas A&M

Kansas over Georgetown

Thank u,
        Yodachu
        Thats a mushes dream right there. Theres no way all the favorites win from here on out. It just isnt going to happen. You dont have one upset happening in the next round.
        Originally posted by nvot9
        I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
        Indianapolis Colts 13-3
        Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
        Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
        Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
          KU better not overlook SIU or they will lose, I will guarantee it. SIU just beat VT by double digits without one of their best players.
          Kansas plays very good defense and is way too deep for Southern Illinois. If they can limit the threes by Tatum, Kansas should breeze. Southern Illinois is also the same team that struggled with Holy Cross for thee quarters of the game. I agree that no team should ever look past another, but Kansas should make it to the Elite 8.

Comment

• Based on talent alone, Kansas should win in a route. However, SIU plays amazing team defense. It would be absolutely incredible for them to pull off this upset. It would make for fantastic TV, as well. I am looking forward to all of these matchups. I'm very much expecting a battle and close games in all of these contests (except maybe for Florida).

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

• Originally posted by bsaza2358 View Post
              Based on talent alone, Kansas should win in a route. However, SIU plays amazing team defense. It would be absolutely incredible for them to pull off this upset. It would make for fantastic TV, as well. I am looking forward to all of these matchups. I'm very much expecting a battle and close games in all of these contests (except maybe for Florida).
              There is going to be an upset somewhere. The chalk isn't going to run the table.
              I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
              Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
              Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

• Kansas will not breeze SIU. This will be a close game and if KU wins by double digits (10-15), the score will be misleading to how tight the game was.

Sig by gbpackers0065

Chicago Bears: NFC Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by NickBam View Post
                  Kansas will not breeze SIU. This will be a close game and if KU wins by double digits (10-15), the score will be misleading to how tight the game was.
                  I agree with you 100%

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                  Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                  Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

• Originally posted by RyanLeaf#1 View Post
                    I agree with you 100%
                    Kansas' inside game in the end will be too much for the Salukis

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

• ESPN annoys me. Andy Katz and Dick Vitale act like Tubby Smith is the greatest coach of all time when he has led to the demise of Kentucky, they think we as a fan base are insane for wanting him gone. If/When Randolph Morris leaves we'll probably be lucky to get into the tournament next year (might have a chance if we get Patrick Patterson).

If we fire him I'll go ahead and take one of the three: Billy Gillespie, Billy Donovan or John Calipari... I highly doubt he gets fired though.

Comment

• Kansas is going to destroy SIU. They can overlook them if they want to. Kansas is the hottest team in the tourney now and it will get ugly fast.

BTW I just saw that Oden foul for the first time today. That was soooo flagrent Xavier got screwed big time.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                        they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                        Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

• Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
                          Kansas is going to destroy SIU. They can overlook them if they want to. Kansas is the hottest team in the tourney now and it will get ugly fast.

BTW I just saw that Oden foul for the first time today. That was soooo flagrent Xavier got screwed big time.
                          I am still mad that Xavier lost and then my bracket would look so good but some bad breaks and miscues equaled a loss

Comment

• Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
                            I am still mad that Xavier lost and then my bracket would look so good but some bad breaks and miscues equaled a loss
                            They should have just fouled at the end of the game.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                            Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                            Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

• Originally posted by RyanLeaf#1 View Post
                              They should have just fouled at the end of the game.
                              That's what I would do but the consensus of teams would rather play it out for 1 shot and not stop the ball, it was a lucky long shot, he misses game over Xavier advances just sometimes how the ball bounces.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                              http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                              Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                              http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghettosermon View Post
                                That's what I would do but the consensus of teams would rather play it out for 1 shot and not stop the ball, it was a lucky long shot, he misses game over Xavier advances just sometimes how the ball bounces.
                                Xavier played hard and they should be very proud of their effort

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information