Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by stillaraiderfan View Post
    No they won't, the Pac-10 is going to put 3 teams in the Final Four.
    And then the heads at espn would spend the next week talking about how it was a "down year" in college basketball.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by stillaraiderfan View Post
      No they won't, the Pac-10 is going to put 3 teams in the Final Four.
      1 team and that being UCLA.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by duckseason View Post
        And then the heads at espn would spend the next week talking about how it was a "down year" in college basketball.
        HAHA good stuff it's so true. What a down year in college basketball, no big upsets and 3 Pac-10 teams in the Final 4. A disgrace!

        sig by BoneKrusher

        Comment


        • Originally posted by BuckNaked View Post
          I doubt we'll get Patterson since Tubby is a such a terrible recruiter.
          You won't get Patterson b/c coach K is such a good recruiter! Actually, I'm really not too worried about it Duke will be set at the forward position next year and I don't think they will need him. ( especially if McRoberts returns). I wouldn't come to Duke if I was him, he won't get much PT.

          What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
          they get smoked.

          2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
          Hint:Not the Bears.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
            You won't get Patterson b/c coach K is such a good recruiter! Actually, I'm really not too worried about it Duke will be set at the forward position next year and I don't think they will need him. ( especially if McRoberts returns). I wouldn't come to Duke if I was him, he won't get much PT.
            I'm sure McRoberts will return; he hasn't proven to pro scouts that he's got the game yet.


            Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

            Comment


            • Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
              You won't get Patterson b/c coach K is such a good recruiter! Actually, I'm really not too worried about it Duke will be set at the forward position next year and I don't think they will need him. ( especially if McRoberts returns). I wouldn't come to Duke if I was him, he won't get much PT.
              IMO it's either UK or Florida, that's the word I'm hearing anyway. His parents are rooting for it to be UK but I think he's more set on Florida and I figure that's the route he'll go.

              McDonalds AA game is next Wednesday...

              Comment


              • I am very nervous for GTown against Vandy. I love Vandy's style of play and it kicks ass in this tourny. I wouldn't be suprised if more teams try out that style.

                edit- post 6000th and I'm a cocksman :p

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Eaglez.Fan View Post
                  I am very nervous for GTown against Vandy. I love Vandy's style of play and it kicks ass in this tourny. I wouldn't be suprised if more teams try out that style.

                  edit- post 6000th and I'm a cocksman :p
                  Congrats on 6000!

                  I think Georgetown can take them down but if Vandy is shooting the lights out it could be a long night for G'Town


                  Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Eaglez.Fan View Post
                    I am very nervous for GTown against Vandy. I love Vandy's style of play and it kicks ass in this tourny. I wouldn't be suprised if more teams try out that style.

                    edit- post 6000th and I'm a cocksman :p
                    I had Vandy out early but I'm still rooting for them more than almost any other team. Georgetown out helps my chances quite a bit.

                    Comment


                    • You college basketball gurus tell me who is the best fit for coach of Michigan. Some names that have been rumored so far are Jay Wright of Villanova and Lon Kruger of UNLV.

                      Comment


                      • I'm not exactly a guru, but my money is on Kruger. I don't know who it should be though.

                        sig by BoneKrusher

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by RyanLeaf#1 View Post
                          Thats a mushes dream right there. Theres no way all the favorites win from here on out. It just isnt going to happen. You dont have one upset happening in the next round.
                          USC needs to beat UNC for me.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
                            I'm sure McRoberts will return; he hasn't proven to pro scouts that he's got the game yet.
                            McRoberts would have been a lottery pick outta highschool, and after his freshman year too. He can go anytime he pleases.

                            What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                            they get smoked.

                            2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                            Hint:Not the Bears.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Eaglez.Fan View Post
                              I am very nervous for GTown against Vandy. I love Vandy's style of play and it kicks ass in this tourny. I wouldn't be suprised if more teams try out that style.

                              edit- post 6000th and I'm a cocksman :p
                              Being a fan of a SEC team I knew going into the tourny how dangerous Vandy really is. Basically their entire lineup can put up the 3's and they have two dynamic scorers as was displayed in the 1st two rounds. I wouldn't be surprised if they beat Gtown but honestly I haven't seen Gtown play a ton so I can't compare them too well.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
                                McRoberts would have been a lottery pick outta highschool, and after his freshman year too. He can go anytime he pleases.
                                But to say he's lock as lottery pick as he's been the past might not be accurate.


                                Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information