X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HawkeyeFan View Post
    Yea, although we'll never be Indiana :(
    Very true. :p

I cringed when I heard him as a candidate for the IU job last season. The guy is just an awful coach and he really caused me to hate Iowa. There's now three open jobs in the Big 10, it will be interesting to see who gets them.

Designs by D-Unit

ILEMTPKC - I Love Eli Manning <The Patriots Killer> Club

Comment

• Originally posted by bsaza2358 View Post
      Wow. I got Packers fans to agree that some aspect of Brett Favre isn't Hall of Fame worthy. Chalk that one up!
      Well oviously he isn't a real Packers fan. He just likes to think he is, and we all just play along to make him feel good. sorry you had to find out this way Prince.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
      they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
      Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

• Originally posted by cardsalltheway View Post
        Iowa fans around the world rejoice.
        Yes I hate Steve Alford with the passion.

Thanks to jackalope

Comment

• Originally posted by portermvp84 View Post
          Yes I hate Steve Alford with the passion.
          You can say you hate a specific coach but Steve is a good coach and you'll realize how much he meant to the programn a couple of years after he's gone.
          Plus, Steve gets Giddens so he's got a star player to coach.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

• McRoberts is making a foolish decision to sign with an agent. Reminds me of Shavlik Randolph's decision - albeit, Josh is going to go in the first. His stock is at a low. One more year, with a strong class led by Singler, and the development of guys like Paulus/Scheyer/Henderson, this Duke team could've been much better, and in turn, made him look better. He also could've gotten stronger and potentially gone in the top 10, which I highly doubt he'll go as of now, barring a high number of underclassmen staying in school. I mean, I think taking a look and seeing what's needed is fine, but hiring an agent? Bad decision, IMO.

Comment

• McRoberts was at his peak after last season, when he played decently well with 2 all-americans. He didn't make the jump when he had the chance to be a late lottery pick. He was then exposed for the entire season. I never liked him as an NBA player. He has a poor rebounding SF's game in a PF's body. His post game is average. His rebounding is below average. He doesn't have an outside shot. His one great skill--passing, is not utilized in the NBA due to all the 1-on-1 play sets. He isn't fast, cannot really defend bigger or smaller players, and I question his overall toughness. He may be a first rounder, but I don't want him on my team.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

• ESPNews reports Tubby Smith is going to Minnesota...

Comment

• Tubby Smith to Minnesota? It's the headline on rivals.
                  http://www.rivals.com/

Comment

• McRoberts you ******* ****. Gosh damnit.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                    they get smoked.

Comment

• Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
                      McRoberts you ******* ****. Gosh damnit.
                      Tell us how you really feel, TT! haha

I'm calling that McRoberts is not chosen before pick #20. I'm also calling that he will not be a regular contributor in the NBA.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

• Wonder if UK is gonna try and push for Calipari?

Comment

McRoberts you ******* ****. Gosh damnit.
                          Does every post of yours have to have a censored word in it?

Comment

• I'm angry. Is that an offense to have censored words?

they get smoked.

Comment

I'm angry. Is that an offense to have censored words?
                              Don't mind sarf, it's that time of the month for him.

stephenson86

Comment

• Originally posted by bsaza2358 View Post
                                Tell us how you really feel, TT! haha

I'm calling that McRoberts is not chosen before pick #20. I'm also calling that he will not be a regular contributor in the NBA.
                                This very well may ruin Dukes chances at a title run next year. Big man play will be terrible for Duke next year with only young guys and I was really looking forward to Duke having a dominant duo of bigmen for once in my life instead of one good guy and two backup chumps who are terrible.

they get smoked.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information