No announcement yet.

College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There's no doubt in my mind that OSU has at least one good run in them. We'll just have to keep knocking down shots to sustain it. I didn't expect us to come out looking this good, but there's still a long way to go.

Comment

• If the vols hold on, it's going to be huge for the program.

Comment

• Please Vols lose and then have the fans run Pearl out of Tennessee right to Iowa!
        | Hawkeyes || Rams || Lakers || Braves || Avalanche |

Comment

• Pearl is too good for Iowa.

I can't believe this game though, I'm going nuts.

Follow Me on Twitter!
          https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

• Originally posted by Pit Bull #53 View Post
            There's no doubt in my mind that OSU has at least one good run in them. We'll just have to keep knocking down shots to sustain it. I didn't expect us to come out looking this good, but there's still a long way to go.
            Oh brother, we are going head to head now.

Follow Me on Twitter!

Comment

• Originally posted by JBond93 View Post
              Pearl is too good for Iowa.

I can't believe this game though, I'm going nuts.
              Way too good for Iowa.

Comment

• Right, Iowa is on the way down while you have OSU and Wisconsin still staying up top, Illinois, Indiana, Minnesota, and Purdue all going to improve. Iowa will be at the bottom.

[and not just next year, but for a nice time span]

Follow Me on Twitter!

Comment

• Originally posted by JBond93 View Post
                  Right, Iowa is on the way down while you have OSU and Wisconsin still staying up top, Illinois, Indiana, Minnesota, and Purdue all going to improve. Iowa will be at the bottom.

[and not just next year, but for a nice time span]

Michigan State...

Comment

• Originally posted by HawkeyeFan View Post
                    Please Vols lose and then have the fans run Pearl out of Tennessee right to Iowa!
                    You want that scum to be your coach? Iowa will be terrible with him b/c they dont have the weapons you need to run his system. Which is basically run up and down the court, jack up threes and play no defense.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                    Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Originally posted by GB12 View Post
                      Michigan State...
                      MSU is going to be beastly. Ohio State and MSU will fight it out (if Oden and Conley stay) for the championship. If both of them leave along with Cook, I've got IU and MSU fighting for it.

Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• coming down to the wire

Comment

• Ohio State Wins

Comment

• Go OSU, beat that piece of garbage Pearl!! And reppin that Big 10 baby!!

The Buckeyes need to stop getting down like that though. Gotta play 40 minutes, not just 20. Again, Bruce Pearl is not that good of a coach. He has no gameplan for anything. Basically he tries to outscore you. They play no defense, they don't pass, and their fundamentals are terrible.

Comment

• What do you have against Pearl?

Comment

• after watching games tonight i really have to just ask when will teams learn to role with the guy who carries your team? I know its not the star-centric NBA and thats what i love about COllege Basketball but in the two San Antonio games you have two of the games most clutch shooters in Acie Law IV (sorry i'm biased if you see the sig) and Chris Lofton and who ends up taking those games final shots....Dominique Kirk and Ramar Smith, both are nice players but, come on. I mean i am pissed as i had both those games going the other way but its still a legit point!

Sig thanks to VLS

My BC Iggles. (13-4)

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information