No announcement yet.

College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's all up to Vandy and memphis now......

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
    XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
    Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
    http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm

Comment

• Originally posted by GB12 View Post
      What do you have against Pearl?
      Long story that has to do with him and Illinois. Back stabbed Jimmy Collins when he was here in recruiting. Digger Phelps was also in on it when he was at Notre Dame.

The entire Illini Nation hates him for what he did.

Pearl's style may be fun to watch, but you can't outscore everyone all the time. You need to play defense, which he obviously doesn't teach.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
      Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• I hate mike conley jr.

Dallas Cowboys/Denver Broncos/Tennessee Volunteer Fan

Comment

• Originally posted by volman88 View Post
          I hate mike conley jr.
          me too but i like Bruce Pearl any guy who actually goes to a womens basketball game has some balls

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
            Long story that has to do with him and Illinois. Back stabbed Jimmy Collins when he was here in recruiting. Digger Phelps was also in on it when he was at Notre Dame.

The entire Illini Nation hates him for what he did.

Pearl's style may be fun to watch, but you can't outscore everyone all the time. You need to play defense, which he obviously doesn't teach.
            That was like 20 years ago.

This man brought UWM to the Sweet 16. I'll always have some love for him

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
              Go OSU, beat that piece of garbage Pearl!! And reppin that Big 10 baby!!

The Buckeyes need to stop getting down like that though. Gotta play 40 minutes, not just 20. Again, Bruce Pearl is not that good of a coach. He has no gameplan for anything. Basically he tries to outscore you. They play no defense, they don't pass, and their fundamentals are terrible.
              Funny thing is during the season, we'd play the first 20 and not the last 20. Now, we don't play the first half, but play the 2nd half.

Sorry for forgetting MSU, I was typing quick.

And Conley won't go the NBA, NO WAY. His game doesn't translate at all.

Follow Me on Twitter!
              https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

• Does Bruce Pearl war a orange rubber necktie too? That was terrible by Tenn.

Kansas played terrible as well. Many people will say it was because of SIU defense and that played a part in it, but Kansas is capable of much much more than that. That was ugly.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

• "And Conley won't go the NBA, NO WAY. His game doesn't translate at all."

#1, his dad is an NBA agent, and he will be the agent for Oden and Conley.
                  #2 Conley announced acouple days ago that he is coming back.
                  #3 Conley is alot like TJ Ford and Conley allready blew away Fords freshmen season. Ford does just fine in the pros.

Comment

• He can't hit the three from beyond the arc very well. There is no chance he goes to the NBA this year.

Follow Me on Twitter!
                    https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

• Shucky darn, I was really hoping UT would pull that one out.

Comment

• Just curious, I was thinking if Pierre Pierce would have never been arrested where do you think he would have been drafted, if he had been even drafted.
                        | Hawkeyes || Rams || Lakers || Braves || Avalanche |

Comment

• Originally posted by JBond93 View Post
                          He can't hit the three from beyond the arc very well. There is no chance he goes to the NBA this year.
                          Not this year, but he does translate to the NBA alot like TJ Ford

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

• Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
                            Does Bruce Pearl war a orange rubber necktie too? That was terrible by Tenn.

Kansas played terrible as well. Many people will say it was because of SIU defense and that played a part in it, but Kansas is capable of much much more than that. That was ugly.
                            Kansas was outplayed in that game, it's pretty simple. And SIU's defense made it ugly for KU. Like I said, the Dogs got screwed in that game IMO by the refs. Sure they missed a layup and threw away a couple passes but so did KU, and those 3 calls against SIU were HORRIBLE! And it cost them an overtime game.

And GB, I could care less if it was 20 years ago. He's a piece of garbage that slandered our program and our coach at the time, Jimmy Collins. I'll forgive EJ in time, but never Pearl.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                            Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Pearl paid dearly for his transgressions 20 years ago. He washed out and wasn't given a real shot by anyone. He had to go down to Division II and claw his way back. Regardless of what you think of him, it is impressive that he was able to make it back to near the top.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

• I'll disagree here. Most people will say that SIU "outplayed" Kansas, but I odn't think that is the case. SIU's defense was great but Kansas has the potential to play much better that that even agianst that kind of defense. They were careless with the ball and didn't play to their strengths. They did a terrible job of trying to establish their temp in that game too. When it looked like KY was going to blow them out in the first part of the game it was because Kansas played their way with itensity. I don't know what happened to that. kansas played terrible and I don't know if they would have won without the help of the refs. They better play much better than that if they want to beat UCLA.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                                they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                                Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information