Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • It was a travel, but I'm sure there was other crap in the game not called, for both sides, it all evens out.

    And yeah, if UNLV wins, that puts me in the drivers seat for my brackets.


    Follow Me on Twitter!
    https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

    Comment


    • Originally posted by JBond93 View Post
      It was a travel, but I'm sure there was other crap in the game not called, for both sides, it all evens out.

      And yeah, if UNLV wins, that puts me in the drivers seat for my brackets.
      The bump foul by Green on Byars prolly could've been a no call under a minute


      Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Zim3031 View Post
        I can't say that I've seen the game so I can't comment directly on the call, but Lifting the pivot foot alone does not constitute a travel. The player may pass, shoot, or call a timeout in that position. It's only a travel once the foot is returned to the floor, or if a dribble is started.

        Even is it was a travel by rule, travels are so rarely called that blaming this one non-call is kind of ridiculous.
        Green planted both feet, pivoted on his right foot to the right, turned back to the left and picked up his right foot. It looked like a travel to me, but after reading the rules, it can be argued I guess.

        I have seen those called as travels though more often than not this year, especially against our post players. Which is why I called for a travel.


        Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

        Originally posted by JBCX
        Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
          Green planted both feet, pivoted on his right foot to the right, turned back to the left and picked up his right foot. It looked like a travel to me, but after reading the rules, it can be argued I guess.

          I have seen those called as travels though more often than not this year, especially against our post players. Which is why I called for a travel.
          Without a doubt it could've been called and not disputed but I think the refs had a bit of uncertainty and decided that it was best to not blow the whistle


          Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

          Comment


          • USC jumping out to an early lead!!!!


            Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

            Comment


            • Watching it again in slow-mo, Green pivoted on BOTH feet, which IMO is an obvious travel. Regardless of what calls were missed down the stretch and what not, if a guy travels, you call it. It's pretty simple.

              Oh well, gotta give him props on an impossible shot, still don't know how the hell that went in. My bracket is alive though, so I guess I'm not to ate up about it, haha.


              Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

              Originally posted by JBCX
              Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
                Watching it again in slow-mo, Green pivoted on BOTH feet, which IMO is an obvious travel. Regardless of what calls were missed down the stretch and what not, if a guy travels, you call it. It's pretty simple.

                Oh well, gotta give him props on an impossible shot, still don't know how the hell that went in. My bracket is alive though, so I guess I'm not to ate up about it, haha.
                In the end it's all about the brackets :)


                Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

                Comment


                • I'm suprised when I look at my bracket and the scores right now and see that THREE Pac 10 teams are on pace to reach the Elite 8. For a conference that really doesn't get that much love compared to the ACC and Big East, they have put together a solid tourney.


                  Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

                  Comment


                  • Si Senor. All 4 of my final 4 are still alive. And if UNLV wins, I'll have gotten 6 of 8 of the Elite 8. Not too shabby...


                    Follow Me on Twitter!
                    https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by JBond93 View Post
                      Si Senor. All 4 of my final 4 are still alive. And if UNLV wins, I'll have gotten 6 of 8 of the Elite 8. Not too shabby...
                      Not bad at all! If UNC wins I'll have 5 out of 8


                      Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

                      Comment


                      • unc is getting raped in every possible way. yay.

                        Comment


                        • pac-10 baby!

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by soybean View Post
                            unc is getting raped in every possible way. yay.
                            It's not rape if it's consentual


                            Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

                            Comment


                            • it's gonna be usc vs. ucla in the championship, damn that'd be ironic.

                              brandon wright is sick.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by soybean View Post
                                it's gonna be usc vs. ucla in the championship, damn that'd be ironic.

                                brandon wright is sick.
                                Please look up ironic in the dictionary.


                                Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information