No announcement yet.

College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i meant usc beating ucla, but i didnt say it... whoops.

Comment

• Why is that ironic?

Comment

• Originally posted by soybean View Post
        i meant usc beating ucla, but i didnt say it... whoops.
        Cause of football? HAHA

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

• Originally posted by soybean View Post
          i meant usc beating ucla, but i didnt say it... whoops.
          That's called sports man.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
          Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Can a #1 seed please lose?

Comment

• Originally posted by Scotty D View Post
              Can a #1 seed please lose?
              Yeah if teams stop playing not to lose instead of continuing to play what got them ahead.

Comment

• Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
                Yeah if teams stop playing not to lose instead of continuing to play what got them ahead.
                It's just talent differential catching up to them. I wish I would have filled out a bracket this year cause I would have went basically all chalk. The gap between the top 10 teams and everyone else in terms of talent was pretty obvious.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scotty D View Post
                  Can a #1 seed please lose?
                  Yes, two of them will lose in the final 4 and one of them will lose in the final. Seriously though, I think G'Town will beat UNC and Ohio St. and Kansas will beat Florida and Kansas will beat G'Town.

Comment

• Wow, I was scared with that Georgetown game, I would have been screwed had they not made that.

Comment

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                      It's just talent differential catching up to them. I wish I would have filled out a bracket this year cause I would have went basically all chalk. The gap between the top 10 teams and everyone else in terms of talent was pretty obvious.
                      That's the easy way but I just wanted to pick those upsets and they never came :(

Comment

• Everybody left is either a one or a two except for Oregon. Cinderella turned out being too fat to go to the ball this year.

Comment

• I predicted 5 of the 8 Elite 8 teams right in my bracket. And I'm only missing one Final 4 team in Texas A & M, not too shabby. I need Florida, Ohio State, and Georgetown to win this weekend though and I'm good. UCLA wouldn't be bad either.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                          Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• It just sucks because in a lot of bracket pools the people who don't know anything just put the higher seed. And with all the number one seeds still around it raises the probablity of a newb winning.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ewing View Post
                              Everybody left is either a one or a two except for Oregon. Cinderella turned out being too fat to go to the ball this year.
                              That's alright, she overwelcomed her stay last year all the way past midnight

Comment

• UNC all the way. I'm glad that my bracket is behind me now. Lets go Heels!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information