No announcement yet.

College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If people weren't so blind and crazy over Oden and how great of an athlete he is notice how often Dorsey pushes him out of position, that's what will happen to Oden in the NBA, he struggles with stronger players.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
    http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
    Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
    http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• Oh, so thaaaat's what an intentional foul is.......

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghettosermon View Post
        If people weren't so blind and crazy over Oden and how great of an athlete he is notice how often Dorsey pushes him out of position, that's what will happen to Oden in the NBA, he struggles with stronger players.
        Yeah, Dorsey is a giant. Of course, I don't know why anyone would expect Oden to be this dominant space-eater in the middle right now. It's clear that he has a ton of speed and agility, and that's where his game is. Of course, this isn't to say Oden can't grow into a force in the paint in a couple of years, NBA or not.
        Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

• Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
          Everything is wrong with being a UNC fan.... Do you take your shirt off and spin it around like a helicopter too?
          umm.... no

Comment

• U-C-L-A!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by GB12 View Post
              U-C-L-A!!!
              UNC! Ty Lawson for president.

Classic NFLDC. Vatech!
              Originally posted by DLS42
              Elway we'll settle this once and for all. Cal SC sig bet. Cal wins you wear a cal sig for 3 weeks. Sc wins. ill wear a I heart pete caroll sig.

Comment

• Originally posted by gb12 View Post
                u-c-l-a!!!
                Ohhhh Yeahhhhhhh!

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

• Well, I was wrong about that game. Completely forgot the game was being played in San Jose when I did that bracket. And I do think that affected the game. But oh well. Great defensive game. It's cool either if Florida or Oregon win now because we'll either see a rematch of last year or a Pac-10 brawl.
                  Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

• So I pose the question...Will Bill Self ever win the big game? 4 Elite 8's, 0 Final 4's. If he doesn't get a National Championship next year with all that talent, it's bye-bye Billy at KU.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                    Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
                      So I pose the question...Will Bill Self ever win the big game? 4 Elite 8's, 0 Final 4's. If he doesn't get a National Championship next year with all that talent, it's bye-bye Billy at KU.
                      well hopefully he does cause KU is G----A-----Y

Comment

• Originally posted by DLS42 View Post
                        UNC! Ty Lawson for president.
                        thats what i am talking about

Comment

• Originally posted by 49erfaithful View Post
                          thats what i am talking about
                          Must be some sort of Niner-UNC connection.

Classic NFLDC. Vatech!
                          Elway we'll settle this once and for all. Cal SC sig bet. Cal wins you wear a cal sig for 3 weeks. Sc wins. ill wear a I heart pete caroll sig.

Comment

• What do you guys think about OJ Mayo? I mean theres no doubt about his skill. I have followed the whole recuiting thing from soph year on, After a week of killin mayo on PTI, they had floyd on and he gave them a total different story. (Flyod came off as an idiot and an ass) Im really inclined to believe that hes a dickhead but floyds story made me think. I mean you cant not give your future coach your # and tell him to not try and contact you.

Classic NFLDC. Vatech!

Comment

• Originally posted by DLS42 View Post
                              Must be some sort of Niner-UNC connection.
                              maybe, I just like them both though

Comment

• Time for Florida and Georgetown to win baby!

Follow Me on Twitter!
                                https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information