No announcement yet.

College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've been watching the duke game and more and more Josh McRoberts reminds me of Andrew Bogut

Comment

• Originally posted by Eaglez.Fan
      I've been watching the duke game and more and more Josh McRoberts reminds me of Andrew Bogut
      He reminds me of a more athletic Nick Collison.

Comment

• Am I the only one who is extremely impressed with Randolph Morris. Such a freakin beast.

Comment

• Mason didn't have a good record last year either, it's all good we are gonna make the atleast the elite 8 this year, we just need to get Vaughn Norwood, and Carter more playing time. Regardless Mason is probably the most class team in all of sports. They never argue one call even when many of them are favoring the *** Dukies.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
          http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
          Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
          http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• Why would people be surprised that George Mason isn't doing good this year? Mid-major teams like that only do really good and have tournament success when they have a group of close-knit seniors that have great chemistry

Comment

• Pitt's first loss will come today 8)

Comment

• Warren Carter>All 8)

No seriously the guy is a beast.
                Bears fan

Whitney Mercilus will be a better and more productive player than Shea McClellin

In Tyler We Trust

Welcome to Project Mayhem

This was stolen, and I appreciate it.
                Jimmy Buckets <3

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123
                  Originally posted by GB12
                  Big game tomorrow. Wisconsin@Marquette on ESPN at 2ET. Im not sure who I want to win yet.
                  \

GO GOLDEN EAGLES BABY!
                  Im still torn on this game. If UW wins they should move into a top 10 team, but Marquette could fall a couple and maybe out of the top 25. Also I believe Wisconsin's Big Ten schedule will be a lot easier than going through the big East.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperMcgee
                    Why would people be surprised that George Mason isn't doing good this year? Mid-major teams like that only do really good and have tournament success when they have a group of close-knit seniors that have great chemistry
                    Because Mason is amazing. And Folarin Campbell and Will Thomas are gonna be in the NBA.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                    http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                    Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                    http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetness34
                      Originally posted by yo123
                      Originally posted by cardsalltheway
                      It's UK-IU time baby. I get up for this game like no other IU game, other than Purdue of course. Hopefully the outcome will be just like last years.

man your team looks terrible right now other than white.
                      Because they are terrible. No offense cards, but IU basketball is not going to be pretty this season.
                      They aren't terrible but they definitely aren't as good as I expected. They play great defense but they just don't have any guards that can create their own shots. They live and die by the 3 ball and it killed em today. This is why a guy like Gordon will help the program alot, because he is a scorer and can create his own shot. It was good to see DJ playing well again but the guards and Stemler were settling for the three too often and that shot that Stemler took at the end of the game was just idiotic.

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetness34
                        Originally posted by TitleTown088
                        Originally posted by GB12
                        FSU up 12 on Florida.
                        florida = overrated. they arn't going to do anything in the tourney this year, they were a fluke.. 8)
                        BTW nice win by DUKE this weekend.
                        Cosign, except for the Duke part.
                        how was that not a good w?

BTW for all you badger fans i played on joe krabenhoft's team back in the day if you follow him at all.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                        they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                        Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

• Dammit we were so close :(
                          Pitt 70 Buffalo 67, with us leading most of the game
                          We are really tough at home

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperMcgee
                            Dammit we were so close :(
                            Pitt 70 Buffalo 67, with us leading most of the game
                            We are really tough at home
                            That would be awesome if they won.

Comment

• I just got back from my school's college basketball game and it was crazy. There were 58 fouls and 74 free throws attempted by both teams combined. New Mexico State which is my school was down by 2 with 1 minute remaining and UTEP which was already in the penalty made a stupid foul and gave us 2 free throws. We made them both to tie up the game. With 20 seconds left UTEP pulled a Chris Webber and called timeout when they had none left. UTEP then made another stupid mistake by fouling us on the inbound pass. Somehow we made them both again to go up by 2. I said "somehow" because NMSU missed about 25 free throws tonight. With no time left UTEP shot up a desperation 3 and missed and so we won the game!!!!!!!!!! It was a really good game because there were 15 lead changes in the 2nd half.

Comment

• My squad Cincinnati plays a big rivalry game tonight against Xavier. The game is on ESPNU. Cincy is the underdog in this matchup even though they are home. Hopefully they can pull the W.
                                Originally posted by nvot9
                                I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
                                Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                                Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
                                Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                                Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information