No announcement yet.

College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm pleasantly surprised the Ohio State/Georgetown game is on earlier, since I have to work in the evening.
    Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

• This has been such a boring tournament.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

• Originally posted by Boston View Post
        This has been such a boring tournament.
        Seriously? I think it is a great year. All the games are going down to the wire with plenty of OT games. Then there are games were teams are coming back from around 15 down. Not a ton of upsets but I think it has been very good.

Comment

Your teams must have lost. This has been a ridiculous tournament. Look at the GT/Vandy, OSU/UT, and the GT/UNC games.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• This should be interesting.

Wave 3 of Louisville and WLEX18 of Lexington have both just reported that Donovan's agent worked out a 7 year, 3.5 million per year deal last Thursday/Friday with UK and that the deal is finished... Billy Donovan will be announced as the head coach of UK following the Final Four.

All signs are pointing to it being true... Until it's announced though I'm not going to get all the way excited.

With that said, Calathes (no. 3 PG by scout) said he would follow Donovan to UK. Jai Lucas (21st overall on ESPN) and Patrick Patterson (11th) said that UK would greatly increase the chances of them commiting if Donovan came. That could be 3 McDonald's All Americans... I must... Calm... Myself... Down...

Comment

Have you been watching the womens tourney or somthing? This has been a great tournament. Well, besides the fact OSU and Florida are stil in it it has been great. I mean damn, go play some football already.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
              they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
              Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

• Originally posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
                This should be interesting.

Wave 3 of Louisville and WLEX18 of Lexington have both just reported that Donovan's agent worked out a 7 year, 3.5 million per year deal last Thursday/Friday with UK and that the deal is finished... Billy Donovan will be announced as the head coach of UK following the Final Four.

All signs are pointing to it being true... Until it's announced though I'm not going to get all the way excited.

With that said, Calathes (no. 3 PG by scout) said he would follow Donovan to UK. Jai Lucas (21st overall on ESPN) and Patrick Patterson (11th) said that UK would greatly increase the chances of them commiting if Donovan came. That could be 3 McDonald's All Americans... I must... Calm... Myself... Down...
                I would literally cream myself

Comment

• Originally posted by BuckNaked View Post
                  I would literally cream myself
                  The media has been made aware of a press conference within 2 days of the championship game to announce a new coach... This is going to be amazing.

We could go from a non-existant recruiting class to top 5.

Comment

• Originally posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
                    The media has been made aware of a press conference within 2 days of the championship game to announce a new coach... This is going to be amazing.

We could go from a non-existant recruiting class to top 5.
                    Thats sick... Im kind of shocked by all of this.
                    Originally posted by nvot9
                    I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
                    Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                    Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
                    Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                    Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

• Does Georgetown stand any chance of beating Ohio State? I need money.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
                        Does Georgetown stnad any chance of beating Ohio State? I need money.
                        Its going to be a very interesting game.
                        I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                        Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                        Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

• Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
                          Does Georgetown stand any chance of beating Ohio State? I need money.
                          I like Georgetown to win that game.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                          they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                          Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

• I also like Georgetown because they have more scorers and the tenacious D to stop OSU. OSU could very well win, but I think Thompson will outcoach Matta every day of the week. In tight games with basically equal talent, you switch to coaching as the difference. GTown should win.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

• Tennessees athletic director gave the okay for Iowa to contact Bruce Pearl. I dont think there is any chance that Pearl would leave for Iowa.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                              Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                              Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

• Iowa is a slight upgrade over Tennessee because of program history and the slightly higher historical prestige of the Big 10. Furthermore, Pearl has scores to settle in the Big 10. I think he wants to go back there and kick butt to get back at people who "wronged" him in the past. (Note: This is not casting blame on any school or person, just saying that is how Pearl might think about it...)

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information