College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HawkeyeFan View Post
    Just great, Iowa Freshman Tyler Smith is transfering... To Memphis.
    Yeah, that really hurts Iowa's national title aspirations.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
    they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
    Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

• Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
      Yeah, that really hurts Iowa's national title aspirations.
      Probably doesn't hurt their chances any more than Alford's in-game coaching and player prep... If he leaves, they still gain if they hire the right coach.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

• Originally posted by soybean View Post
        wow... an actual article dedicated to bashing joakim noah...

http://msn.foxsports.com/cbk/story/6612068
        Wow. whoever wrote that is my hero.

Classic NFLDC. Vatech!
        Originally posted by DLS42
        Elway we'll settle this once and for all. Cal SC sig bet. Cal wins you wear a cal sig for 3 weeks. Sc wins. ill wear a I heart pete caroll sig.

Comment

• Originally posted by bsaza2358 View Post
          Probably doesn't hurt their chances any more than Alford's in-game coaching and player prep... If he leaves, they still gain if they hire the right coach.
          Have they talked with Creighton's head coach yet???

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

• How good of a coach is Rick Majerus?
            | Hawkeyes || Rams || Lakers || Braves || Avalanche |

Comment

How good of a coach is Rick Majerus?
              Rick Majerus WAS a very good coach.

Then again Joe Gibbs WAS a very good coach too.

There are certainly worse hires they could make, but after turning down the USC job I don't see how Iowa would be more appealing.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Majerus was a pretty decent coach that knew how to recruit to what he wanted to run. He was able to bring in Keith VanHorn and make him a star. He screws up the word "O"ffense but other than that he knows his stuff

Comment

Majerus is probably regreting not going to USC now.
                  Originally posted by nvot9
                  I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
                  Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                  Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
                  Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                  Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

Just great, Iowa Freshman Tyler Smith is transfering... To Memphis.
                    Haha! :D

Iowa is going to be TERRIBLE next season. Losing your two best players and not bringing in much, ouch.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                    Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• According to ESPNEWS, Billy Donovan will be offered the Kentucky job. This would be an amazing pick-up for the school.

Comment

• Yeah, 7 years and at least $2.8 million per year.

Comment

• Well, we knew it would be offered. It's just a matter of if he'll accept it or not.

There is a LARGE press conference scheduled for next Wednesday at our new practice gym, presumably to announce the new coach. Who it is... Hopefully Donovan, if not then Gillespie or Jay Wright.

I've heard so many dumb rumors saying he's coming. None of which are worth mentioning really, we'll just have to wait and see. I wouldn't doubt the contract heading towards 4 million if needed.

Comment

• Originally posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
                            Well, we knew it would be offered. It's just a matter of if he'll accept it or not.

There is a LARGE press conference scheduled for next Wednesday at our new practice gym, presumably to announce the new coach. Who it is... Hopefully Donovan, if not then Gillespie or Jay Wright.

I've heard so many dumb rumors saying he's coming. None of which are worth mentioning really, we'll just have to wait and see. I wouldn't doubt the contract heading towards 4 million if needed.
                            I think Gillespie will stay at A&M. Didn't he just get a raise?

Comment

• I think Donovan will take it. It fits him well, he has some connections in Kentucky in terms of ex-players he knows who have helped him with recruiting and such.

Follow Me on Twitter!
                              https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

• Originally posted by JBond93 View Post
                                I think Donovan will take it. It fits him well, he has some connections in Kentucky in terms of ex-players he knows who have helped him with recruiting and such.
                                I think if Donavan thinks he's got what he wants in Florida and decides to stay there, Jay Wright would be the next candidate due to his ability to recruit

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information