College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
    Calls need to be consistent. Lewis hot contact on that drive and they didnt' call it.

I'd rather see them swallow the whistles and let them play. Georgetown is not moving at all on offense. OSU is not disciplined on D, so they need to take advantage of that by using a bunch of backscreens, backcuts, and screen and rolls. Because I see GT get wide open looks almost everytime down the floor if they run their Princeton offense.

Btw, there is really no atmosphere right now. Surprising for a Final 4.
    I agree, some of the clear-fouls were no calls. Hibbert needs to stop standing near the perimeter, and start making cuts from there.

Comment

• This game is really boring.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
      Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
        This game is really boring.
        Roger Wilco...

Comment

• it's not boring if you are as worried as i am. i mean i am confident but still anxious

Comment

• Originally posted by JeffSamardzijaIRISH View Post
            Roger Wilco...
            Ha! :D

Hopefully the 2nd half is much more exciting. Both teams look kind of inept. There's no atmosphere and it's also an extremely slow pace.

Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Georgetown needs to get the ball to Green!!!!!

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

• i can't wait to see oden in the second half. he has been dominating second halfs for about 5 games now.

Comment

• Ohio State is not good on defense. Georgetown can eat them up all day if they run the Princeton.

Comment

• Wow, OSU is so undisciplined on defense.

Comment

Wow, OSU is so undisciplined on defense.
                      No kidding. Thad may be a decent coach, but I personally think he's overrated. The guy just recruits like no other and that covers up his inability to teach defense. There is no reason to be that undisciplined on defense, no reason except for a lack of coaching.

Comment

• You guys are definitely underrating the Princeton offense. Ohio State is actually pretty solid on defense. If you want to talk about undisciplined defense, that'd be UNC. This is just an exhibition of what that kind of offense can do.
                        Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

• Wow, that was a charge... Very inconsistent officiating.

Comment

• Originally posted by thetedginnshow View Post
                            You guys are definitely underrating the Princeton offense. Ohio State is actually pretty solid on defense. If you want to talk about undisciplined defense, that'd be UNC. This is just an exhibition of what that kind of offense can do.
                            Ohio State has not be disciplined all year long on defense. It's one thing to get beat on back cuts, but they consistley under rotate, they let guys get past them off the dribble, they go under screens, and they lose their mark a lot.

Comment

• Yeah, we haven't let the backdoor plays happen on us, we've been playing very good defensively all year.

Anyways, if G-Town doesn't turn it on soon, they are done. Once Hibbert comes back, they need to turn it back on. If not, it could be tOSU in the finals baby!

Follow Me on Twitter!
                              https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

Wow, that was a charge... Very inconsistent officiating.
                                Once the player is elevated, you can't move under him, it was a foul. Very close though, I'll agree with that.

Follow Me on Twitter!
                                https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information