Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • you're right, the charging was his inexperience :P


    Follow Me on Twitter!
    https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

    Comment


    • Originally posted by JeffSamardzijaIRISH View Post
      He doesn't have many post moves. He needs to develop more in his repetoire to become a consistent scorer at the next level.
      Well whenever I've watched him he's looked darn good in the post. He put on a clinic in the Big 10 Tournament, I liked what I saw in Big 10 Conference play, and I saw some nice things in the tournament from him.

      Greg needs polishing but I think he's fairly solid offensively. If he was more agressive, I think he'd do ok.


      Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

      Originally posted by JBCX
      Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

      Comment


      • Like I have been saying, Noah is awful and shouldn't be a lottery pick, but looks like Flordia has this in the bag, Brewer is shooting impressively but I still don't like him that much as a prospect.

        Sig By:The Dynasty

        2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
        http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
        Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
        http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

        Comment


        • Brewer reminds me of a lankier Bruce Bowen. Knows how to use his body defensively, positions himself well, and shoots well enough. I don't think he'll be a dominant scorer, but will score enough as a secondary option.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by toonsterwu View Post
            Brewer reminds me of a lankier Bruce Bowen. Knows how to use his body defensively, positions himself well, and shoots well enough. I don't think he'll be a dominant scorer, but will score enough as a secondary option.
            I see where you are coming from; Good call!


            Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Ghettosermon View Post
              Like I have been saying, Noah is awful and shouldn't be a lottery pick, but looks like Flordia has this in the bag, Brewer is shooting impressively but I still don't like him that much as a prospect.
              Noah is waaay overrated, kinda like Sean May from a few years ago. Doesn't have many if any post moves, no range on his shot, that rotation is terrible. Brewer is a good prospect. He's kind of like Jeff Green(less passing vision, more aggressive scorer), or Ronnie Brewer from last year(less range on his shot). He's an excellent defender, and has a good mid-range game. Has the athletic ability to take it to the rim. He needs to work on his ball-handling and passing, forces too many things. He's a great prospect, can turn out to be a Jalen Rose/Scottie Pippen type player.

              Comment


              • Wow, UCLA just does not matchup well at with Florida. Too bad Love isn't already playing for UCLA, he'd make it a lot more interesting.

                Sig by fenikz! Cheers!
                Originally posted by Scott Wright
                Mr. Dukes comes from the Michael Irvin "talk loud and maybe people will think I know what I am talking about" school of football analysis.

                Comment


                • This game is brutal.


                  RIP TheManInBlack

                  Comment


                  • UCLA lacks post offense. Their defense has tried to cover it up and that's why they're here. Humphrey could easily be the MOP of this tournament.

                    Comment


                    • Florida has 10 turnovers while UCLA has 3?

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Komp View Post
                        Wow, UCLA just does not matchup well at with Florida. Too bad Love isn't already playing for UCLA, he'd make it a lot more interesting.
                        UCLA will be right back next year with pretty much everyone returning (unless Afflalo goes, which I think he might).


                        Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

                        Originally posted by JBCX
                        Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

                        Comment


                        • Afflalo can't get anything going tonight. His ball handling is really being exposed today while he tries to create for himself. The losing team's stars are having bad days today.

                          Comment


                          • UCLA will be better when Kevin Love gets there next year ... for now, they just don't have it.

                            I really wonder if Donovan will end up going pro himself, rather than all those Kentucky rumors. It's an ideal time for him, still young enough to forge a long college career if he struggles in the pros. His value will be at a peak.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
                              UCLA will be right back next year with pretty much everyone returning (unless Afflalo goes, which I think he might).
                              Afflalo looks so discouraged right now. UCLA has no timeouts and is 1-10 from 3. Wow.

                              Comment


                              • Afflalo shouldn't go pro. I doubt he's a first round lock. Might as well come back, try and improve your stock, maybe make a strong run next year that might attract attention. That said, Afflalo's stock is never going to be high for the NBA.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information