No announcement yet.

College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ohio State will win. we are such a different team than the one that played in december. Oden is much healthier and mike conley has matured much. I could see david lighty and corey brewer playing to a draw. Also ron lewis has come into his own at the end of the season. so i think that on a neutral court The Ohio State University defeats Florida 74-67. Of course i am bias but hey i really think we can do it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ohio State
      Of course i am bias
      No, really?

by BoneKrusher
      <DG> how metal unseen
      <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• I can't believe I am saying this cause I hate Greg Oden and Cook although I do like Conley and Lighty but I am rooting for Ohio State against Florida for one reason, Joakim Noah. I like all the other Gators but Noah is the most annoying person I have ever seen in my life.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
        http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
        Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
        http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
          Calipari actually initiated the contact if you can believe that. I read it in an article, sorry but no link. But just trust me when I say that it was in an article.

Ugh, and now the Derrick Rose talk will heat up again.
          ESPN.com has the story

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

• Calipari has to stay at Memphis they are my pick to win the entire thing next year, all they lacked this year was a true athletic PG to run the team cause Andre Allen was no good and Kemp was alright. With Rose running the team they are amazing. Antonio Anderson, Chris Douglass-Roberts, Joey Dorsey who will be a top 5 bigman in the country, Robert Dozier, Willie Kemp, Andre Allen, Kareem Cooper, I think this team would have won it all this year had Darius Washington JR. stayed.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
            http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
            Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
            http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• This is one of those games where I wish both teams could lose.

Designs by D-Unit

ILEMTPKC - I Love Eli Manning <The Patriots Killer> Club

Comment

• Noah shouldn't even be a lottery pick, Ohio State has this locked up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Keak Da Sneak View Post
                  Noah shouldn't even be a lottery pick, Ohio State has this locked up.
                  Just like in football, right? Florida is the heavy favorite, and should be.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghettosermon View Post
                    Calipari has to stay at Memphis they are my pick to win the entire thing next year, all they lacked this year was a true athletic PG to run the team cause Andre Allen was no good and Kemp was alright. With Rose running the team they are amazing. Antonio Anderson, Chris Douglass-Roberts, Joey Dorsey who will be a top 5 bigman in the country, Robert Dozier, Willie Kemp, Andre Allen, Kareem Cooper, I think this team would have won it all this year had Darius Washington JR. stayed.
                    Money talks GS, money talks. If the price is right, Cal is gone.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                    Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

Noah shouldn't even be a lottery pick, Ohio State has this locked up.
                      Holy crap, you're back? Uh oh!

Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Get over it and get used to it. Someone dispute that Noah is worth a lottery pick.

Comment

Get over it and get used to it. Someone dispute that Noah is worth a lottery pick.
                          Haha as much as I'd like to argue with you on this, there's no way I can. Noah shouldn't even be taken in the first round.

No post game, terrible footwork, no outside jumper, terrible free throws, extremely unpolished....He's a high energy guy who can rebound and play defense. That's about it.

Comment

Money talks GS, money talks. If the price is right, Cal is gone.
                            I don't think so. He's got a good thing going in Memphis and it woulkd take 2 or 3 solid recruting classes to get Arkansas up to Memphis' level. Plus Rose wants to go to Memphis and I know he may follow Calipari but I think he'll stay put.

Comment

• Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
                              I don't think so. He's got a good thing going in Memphis and it woulkd take 2 or 3 solid recruting classes to get Arkansas up to Memphis' level. Plus Rose wants to go to Memphis and I know he may follow Calipari but I think he'll stay put.
                              Well turns out you were right but money does talk, especially in college coaching. If Billy D leaves, he'll be a top candidate for the UF job and I don't know if he can pass that one up.

Edit: Coach Cal is staying put per ESPN.com

Comment

Well turns out you were right but money does talk, especially in college coaching. If Billy D leaves, he'll be a top candidate for the UF job and I don't know if he can pass that one up.

Edit: Coach Cal is staying put per ESPN.com
                                Thank you!!! :)

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information