Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
    Thank you!!! :)
    Still though, saying money doesn't talk in the college coaching ranks is asanine. Why the hell do you think Billy D is looking at UK? It could be it's prestige, but my money is on the big bank he'd get if he went there to coach.

Lon Kruger is another example. Jumped to the Atlanta Hawks from Illinois because they offered him a butt load of cash.
    Last edited by sweetness34; 04-01-2007, 01:08 PM.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
    Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• What a bad year in sports. First I have to watch the Bears and Colts in the superbowl and now OSU vs. Florida. I am going to be pissed with whoever wins just like the superbowl. Whats next, are the Yankees going to play the freaking Mets in the World series?

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
      they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
      Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

• Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
        What a bad year in sports. First I have to watch the Bears and Colts in the superbowl and now OSU vs. Florida. I am going to be pissed with whoever wins just like the superbowl. Whats next, are the Yankees going to play the freaking Mets in the World series?
        If the Yankees play the Mets I won't be watching any October baseball

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

• I actually like this NC. Well, obviously being a Buckeye fan, I'd like to see them take down Florida. If I could have had anything though it would've been Kansas vs. Ohio State, but oh well.

For baseball... I don't care if the Yankees make it, but I really don't want the Mets to. For some reason I just don't care for them. I'd like to see the Yankees make it just so that A-Rod can be given the chance to shine. Yankees vs. Giants would be pretty cool.
          Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

• Originally posted by thetedginnshow View Post
            I actually like this NC. Well, obviously being a Buckeye fan, I'd like to see them take down Florida. If I could have had anything though it would've been Kansas vs. Ohio State, but oh well.

For baseball... I don't care if the Yankees make it, but I really don't want the Mets to. For some reason I just don't care for them. I'd like to see the Yankees make it just so that A-Rod can be given the chance to shine. Yankees vs. Giants would be pretty cool.
            Yankees vs Cubs would probably be the most historic matchup. And the ratings would be off the charts.

Stay tuned on that one. The Cubbies have a murderers row lineup and if they can get one ioda of consistent pitching they're going to be very dangerous IMO.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
            Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Originally posted by thetedginnshow View Post
              I actually like this NC. Well, obviously being a Buckeye fan, I'd like to see them take down Florida. If I could have had anything though it would've been Kansas vs. Ohio State, but oh well.

Oh man, the Giants are worse than the Mets. I hate Barry Bonds and any team that he plays for.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
              they get smoked.

Comment

• Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
                Oh man, the Giants are worse than the Mets. I hate Barry Bonds and any team that he plays for.
                You don't like "juice"?

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
                  Haha as much as I'd like to argue with you on this, there's no way I can. Noah shouldn't even be taken in the first round.

No post game, terrible footwork, no outside jumper, terrible free throws, extremely unpolished....He's a high energy guy who can rebound and play defense. That's about it.
                  Ala poor man's Anderson Varejao.

Comment

• Florida is gonna win it all. God damn, I hope Noah passes out during the celebration. I don't want him to die cuz I am not a ******* dick, but I wish pain upon him.

Comment

• Originally posted by yodachu View Post
                      Florida is gonna win it all. God damn, I hope Noah passes out during the celebration. I don't want him to die cuz I am not a ******* dick, but I wish pain upon him.
                      pain inflict yoda can! :)

Comment

• Originally posted by yodachu View Post
                        Florida is gonna win it all. God damn, I hope Noah passes out during the celebration. I don't want him to die cuz I am not a ******* dick, but I wish pain upon him.
                        Hopefully he snaps his neck after he falls doing that stupid dance agian.

they get smoked.

Comment

• Breakdown of the National Championship:

PG- OSU Conley obviously takes it over Taurean Green. He's just a flat-out better player everywhere but the free-throw line.

SG- OSU Both Butler and Humphrey can knock down the 3 with consistency, but other than spotting up they're nonexistent on offense. Butler's superior defense decides the matchup.

SF- UF Despite Ron Lewis big play and clutch ability, Corey Brewer is better all-around with defense once again being the deciding factor.

PF- UF Harris is pretty much a spot-up guy for the Buckeyes and isn't a true PF. He won't be able to stop Horford. Easy decision.

C- OSU Greg Oden will dominate Noah. How many blocks did Noah have in last years championship? 6? Oden will beat it.

Bench- OSU Cook is due for a half-decent game and Lighty can come in and play shut down defense while Hunter is another blocking threat on Defense.

Coach- EVEN Donovan could be a distraction because for the Gators and Matta has established himself as a great coach at 3 schools, but you can't give it to him because of the championship score being 1-0.

Buckeyes have a decisive advantage at 4-2 and they will take down the title. Arguments appreciated.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyHall#1 View Post
                            Breakdown of the National Championship:

PG- OSU Conley obviously takes it over Taurean Green. He's just a flat-out better player everywhere but the free-throw line.

SG- OSU Both Butler and Humphrey can knock down the 3 with consistency, but other than spotting up they're nonexistent on offense. Butler's superior defense decides the matchup.

SF- UF Despite Ron Lewis big play and clutch ability, Corey Brewer is better all-around with defense once again being the deciding factor.

PF- UF Harris is pretty much a spot-up guy for the Buckeyes and isn't a true PF. He won't be able to stop Horford. Easy decision.

C- OSU Greg Oden will dominate Noah. How many blocks did Noah have in last years championship? 6? Oden will beat it.

Bench- OSU Cook is due for a half-decent game and Lighty can come in and play shut down defense while Hunter is another blocking threat on Defense.

Coach- EVEN Donovan could be a distraction because for the Gators and Matta has established himself as a great coach at 3 schools, but you can't give it to him because of the championship score being 1-0.

Buckeyes have a decisive advantage at 4-2 and they will take down the title. Arguments appreciated.
                            How can you call the coaching even? Billy Donavan has been to the Title game 3 times since the turn of the century

Comment

• I think Matta will be better than Donovan when it's all said and done but alrite, right now ill give it to Donovan. Still, it's 4 to 3

Comment

• I'm surprised not many people have mentioned that this is the first time in history that the same schools played for the national championship in both football and basketball the same academic year. (Like some of us predicted that would happen).

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information