• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
    Umm...did you see his Dad?
    No, how ugly is he?

Comment

• Originally posted by frogstomp View Post
      Since when are you classy?!

Throw some ******* chairs with me, or get the hell out!
      Well with the Buckeyes losing the Fiesta Bowl and the Bears losing the Superbowl I've had a lot of practice this year.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• Originally posted by Patriots-Lions View Post
        No, how ugly is he?
        He looked like Little Richard.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
          I'd argue Humphrey as well. That kid was amazing tonight.
          He doesn't do anything other than shoot. His defense is mediocre at best, and his ball handling is crap. Any shooter should have been able to make those shots.

The only thing I give him credit for is being clutch... but he wasn't that clutch, seeing as they were winning by like 10.

THIS INTERVIEW MAKES ME FEEL LIKE KILLING NOAH.

**** YOU.

Comment

• So Noah is gonna do the Gator Boys right? Is that what he said?

Comment

• OMG I'm gonna kill Noah, holy crap. Just when I think I couldn't hate him anymore, he says that crap. Seriously, just go die Joakim.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
              Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Joe Noah you did absolutely NOTHING, you buck toothed mutt thing.
                | Hawkeyes || Rams || Lakers || Braves || Avalanche |

Comment

• I almost feel bad for Ohio State fans.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

He doesn't do anything other than shoot. His defense is mediocre at best, and his ball handling is crap. Any shooter should have been able to make those shots.

The only thing I give him credit for is being clutch... but he wasn't that clutch, seeing as they were winning by like 10.

THIS INTERVIEW MAKES ME FEEL LIKE KILLING NOAH.

**** YOU.
                    And without Humphrey Florida doesn't win the game tonight. Btw, his defense is actually pretty good.

Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Originally posted by locseti View Post
                      So Noah is gonna do the Gator Boys right? Is that what he said?
                      We don't know what he's talking about?

Hey Joakim, I'm going to kill you and feed what's left of you to some cannibals... KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT?

Comment

• What did he say? Who won? I was too busy watching National Lampoons Xmas Vacation.
                        my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                        <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                        <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                        <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                        Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                        What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Hey Joakim, I'm going to kill you and feed what's left of you to some cannibals... KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT?
                          Ya, that'd be doing it right.

Comment

• Originally posted by Patriots-Lions View Post
                            No, how ugly is he?

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
                              And without Humphrey Florida doesn't win the game tonight. Btw, his defense is actually pretty good.
                              I'd assume they'd insert some random guy who can shoot a three. It isn't hard to find pure shooters who can't handle the ball, rebound, and, I stick with my original statement, play mediocre defense.

Edit* he was only 4/7...

Comment

Hahahahahaha. Noah didn't do jack **** tonight. And he has no room to be talking crap. He's a garbage ass player who has no business in the NBA.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information