No announcement yet.

College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hope no one ******* drafts him, and they just sit a camera at his table, so I can watch him cry for a couple hours.

Comment

• Originally posted by frogstomp View Post
      I hope no one ******* drafts him, and they just sit a camera at his table, so I can watch him cry for a couple hours.
      He's a terrible player. I don't know how he got to play for Florida but it's a joke.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
      Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Originally posted by bored of education View Post
        What did he say? Who won? I was too busy watching National Lampoons Xmas Vacation.

Help me out here, about to throw in Spies Like Us.
        my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
        <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
        <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
        <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
        Originally posted by Hermstheman83
        What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
          He's a terrible player. I don't know how he got to play for Florida but it's a joke.
          Ok now that's just silly.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
            I just hope Boston wins the lottery. Even though I would prefer to keep Oden out of the East, he would look a hell of a lot better in Celtic Green then whatever it is the Grizzlies wear.
            I've been thinking that for awhile. I want to see him with a team in a big market.

Comment

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
              Ok now that's just silly.
              Ok maybe I exagerrated a little but he's still a terrible player. He's a high energy guy with good defense. That's about it.

Btw, check out my petition in the off topic section!

Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• It'd really be nice to see Oden come back as well as Durant so that we could continue to see some dominating teams in the NCAA, as well as the belief that another year would serve them good. But, at least one of them will go, and most likely both.
                Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

• I could see Oden staying one more year because of Conley... plus, now he'll have the whole wanting to win/knowing they would thing.

But it's hard to say no to money...

Comment

• Conley reminds me of Ed Cota but alot bit better
                    <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                    What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

• Originally posted by frogstomp View Post
                      I could see Oden staying one more year because of Conley... plus, now he'll have the whole wanting to win/knowing they would thing.

But it's hard to say no to money...
                      If he stays hes nuts. There was numerous times down court when he was open and they dont look at him and they just launch a 3 pointer.... I dont know I guess im just mad that they lost. BUT wow how bad was Butler.
                      Originally posted by nvot9
                      I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
                      Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                      Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
                      Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                      Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

• Conley reminds me a lot of Tony Parker. Great slasher and creator. Once he developes an outside shot, I think his game will compare to Tony's.

Edit: Ok a rich man's Tony Parker now that I think about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by bored of education View Post
                          but alot bit better
                          Make up your mind.

Comment

• Hmmmm haven't decided yet. I'll keep you posted.

Comment

• You cant single out Butler like that they all (except Conley and Oden) played star struck. If we hit a 3 at any number of points in the game it could have turned it around. That being said we played our butts off and so did Florida. Congrats Gators.

Thanks to Bosanac01 for the sig.

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
                                Conley reminds me a lot of Tony Parker. Great slasher and creator. Once he developes an outside shot, I think his game will compare to Tony's.

Edit: Ok a rich man's Tony Parker now that I think about it.
                                Yeah, seeing as he dominated AS A FRESHMAN.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information