College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by icantackleclaret View Post
    You cant single out Butler like that they all (except Conley and Oden) played star struck. If we hit a 3 at any number of points in the game it could have turned it around. That being said we played our butts off and so did Florida. Congrats Gators.

Butler sucks are you kidding me.
    Originally posted by nvot9
    I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
    Indianapolis Colts 13-3
    Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
    Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
    Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

• Who on the team shoot it better than him?

Thanks to Bosanac01 for the sig.

Comment

• I think Lawson is closer to a Parker/Ford. Conley's closer to a Billups once he develops that outside game, IMO.
        Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
          Conley reminds me a lot of Tony Parker. Great slasher and creator. Once he developes an outside shot, I think his game will compare to Tony's.

Edit: Ok a rich man's Tony Parker now that I think about it.
          Conley reminds me a TON of T.J. Ford.

Comment

• And if you guys want to single out someone, it should be Ron Lewis. As the veteran on the squad, a supposed leader, and the guy that posted "bulletin board material", he should have stepped up. He was the one that should have been making shots from behind the arc.
            Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

• Originally posted by Moses View Post

is it TJ becuase he doesnt really have a jumper?

Comment

• Originally posted by thetedginnshow View Post
                And if you guys want to single out someone, it should be Ron Lewis. As the veteran on the squad, a supposed leader, and the guy that posted "bulletin board material", he should have stepped up. He was the one that should have been making shots from behind the arc.
                You cant blame 1 player. Lewis had Brewer on him most of the night. Also he and Conley Jr. carried us to this point so I cant put it all on him.

Comment

Who on the team shoot it better than him?
                  He turned the ball over. Then hes missing jumpshots. What about the end of the first half?? What was that. Your in 1 and 1 and he runs to the left and tries a bank floater from about 10 feet out. He sucks.
                  I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                  Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                  Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

• Anyone else pissed off that 3 Florida players held up flags for different countrys after the game?

Comment

• Well hes our 2 guy for 1 more year. The kid is a player yeah he didnt play that well but he is still a good player.

Comment

• If Noahs smart he should come back to college ball, because even Othello Hunter got the best of him on deffensive plays. Noah is a big crying ******

Comment

• Originally posted by Moses View Post
                          exactly, how can anyone honestly compare him to Billups? Billups is one of the most physical PG's in the NBA.

Comment

Well hes our 2 guy for 1 more year. The kid is a player yeah he didnt play that well but he is still a good player.
                            Well when Oden leaves Ohio State is done for awhile. Koufas isnt going to be able to fill his shoes right away.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                            Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                            Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

• Originally posted by RyanLeaf#1 View Post
                              Well when Oden leaves Ohio State is done for awhile. Koufas isnt going to be able to fill his shoes right away.
                              Koufas is more of a Dirk type player and Oden is a true 5. If anything when Oden leaves we will have a more transition offence. Plus I think Matta is a pretty good coach... I dont know that we would be "done".

Comment

Koufas is more of a Dirk type player and Oden is a true 5. If anything when Oden leaves we will have a more transition offence. Plus I think Matta is a pretty good coach... I dont know that we would be "done".
                                Well if your a 7 foot player at the college level it doesnt matter what type of player you are. Your playing the 5. And they are done meaning they wont be back to the final four for awhile.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                                Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                                Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information