College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cunit2k7 View Post
    watch out for Kosta Koufous. If he plays well this year he will be the #1 pick in the draft and OSU will be deep into the tourney again.
    No chance he's #1 with guys like OJ mayo, Derrick Rose, and Michael Beasley. he won't even be the #1 big man with guys like Roy Hibbert and DeAndre Jordan

Koufos has a better shot at being a top 10 pick in 2009 though

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
      No chance he's #1 with guys like OJ mayo, Derrick Rose, and Michael Beasley. he won't even be the #1 big man with guys like Roy Hibbert and DeAndre Jordan

Koufos has a better shot at being a top 10 pick in 2009 though
      its very possible he could be the #1 pick if he has a good season and good workouts. he is a similar player like a bargnani from what i understand. he has tremendous potential and will cause mismatches on defenders because he is a perimeter player more than a back to the basket player.

Comment

• Chase Budinger gonna win the Naismith this year...yall know it. :)

On a different note...i cant wait to see Bayless and Horne hit the floor. Especially Bayless.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
        http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
        KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
          Chase Budinger gonna win the Naismith this year...yall know it. :)

On a different note...i cant wait to see Bayless and Horne hit the floor. Especially Bayless.
          chase budinger is sweet and jarryd bayless can play. on the other hand, the pac 10 is going to be all ucla this year. Kevin Love is a stud.

Comment

• So, Jodie Meeks scored 27 points in the first quarter against Pikesville. He's such an animal.

Comment

• Originally posted by BuckNaked View Post
              So, Jodie Meeks scored 27 points in the first quarter against Pikesville. He's such an animal.
              College basketball is broken into halves

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                College basketball is broken into halves
                You know what I meant, I've got NBA in my head at the moment.

Comment

its very possible he could be the #1 pick if he has a good season and good workouts. he is a similar player like a bargnani from what i understand. he has tremendous potential and will cause mismatches on defenders because he is a perimeter player more than a back to the basket player.
                  He's not going to be the #1 pick this year, it's just not going to happen. Not with Rose, Mayo, and Beasley in front of him. He's a special talent but unless Derrick Rose has a horrid season, he's almost a lock to go #1.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                  Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
                    He's not going to be the #1 pick this year, it's just not going to happen. Not with Rose, Mayo, and Beasley in front of him. He's a special talent but unless Derrick Rose has a horrid season, he's almost a lock to go #1.
                    Also compared to other centers, I see DeAndre Jordan, Roy Hibbert and Kevin Love all going ahead of him.

Comment

• Originally posted by BuckNaked View Post
                      Also compared to other centers, I see DeAndre Jordan, Roy Hibbert and Kevin Love all going ahead of him.
                      they're all lottery picks. it might end up being based on need. like for instance i doubt a big man would be the first pick if a team like the blazers had the first pick (they probably wont). I just think it is possible he will be picked ahead of them because we have seen that players of his nature who play around the perimeter more than the paint have been very successful as of late a la dirk nowitzki, bargnani is looking nice, aldridge has good range, and yao. Back to the basket centers are lacking, its becoming more of a way to create mismatches by drawing bigger men out of the paint so they can beat them off the dribble. thats what i think may put him as a higher pick than the others.

Comment

they're all lottery picks. it might end up being based on need. like for instance i doubt a big man would be the first pick if a team like the blazers had the first pick (they probably wont). I just think it is possible he will be picked ahead of them because we have seen that players of his nature who play around the perimeter more than the paint have been very successful as of late a la dirk nowitzki, bargnani is looking nice, aldridge has good range, and yao. Back to the basket centers are lacking, its becoming more of a way to create mismatches by drawing bigger men out of the paint so they can beat them off the dribble. thats what i think may put him as a higher pick than the others.
                        while you're completely entitled to that opinion, i think you're horribly wrong. he looks slow to me and I just don't see his game as it is now translating to the NBA. He'll be lucky to be a top 10 pick, much less #1 overall. I don't believe I ever said anything about OSU having a bad year, but the Big-Televen isn't exactly a great basketball conference now. It's MSU and Indiana and then everyone else. Not exactly world-beaters. Why anyone would want to draft a slower Dirk without the insane accuracy, I have no clue.

Originally posted by Morgan Freeman
                        Titty sprinkles

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                          Chase Budinger gonna win the Naismith this year...yall know it. :)

You probably should be watching James Harden and Jeff Pendergraf more because UofA will lose to ASU this year (finally).

Originally posted by Halsey
                          I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

• I am shocked to see Olsen go. I wonder what happened.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/news/story?id=3094359
                            Originally posted by nvot9
                            I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
                            Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                            Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
                            Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                            Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

• yeah that was surprising.I hope he is back very soon

Comment

• Yeah, shocked to hear that today...I love Lute.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                                http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                                KO KNOWS

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information