No announcement yet.

College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• for the first time ever im more excited for tennessee men's basketball than i was about football. crazy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Patriots-Lions View Post
      I'm excited for the first year of the John Beilein era to begin. Michigan isn't going anywhere this year with only one senior, but I'm hoping for future promise. I know Michigan will likely never be a big program ever again, but I'm hoping Beilein can bring some respectability back to the program.
      as a wvu fan, you wont get any big recruits; he recruits for his system; also you see a ton of 3's; if the team is on, you should expect a win; if their not on, or even mediocre, expect a long night

i personally cant wait for the huggins era to start in morgantown

cred 2 BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
        Anyone else think that we could potentially see an all freshmen All-American team? Guys like Mayo, Rose, Beasley, DeAndre Jordan, and Eric Gordon could all make it
        Hansbrough will for sure make the All American team so my answer to you is no their will not be all Fr.
        #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• chris lofton has a chance at all-america as well if he stays healthy.

Comment

Would anyone care to argue against the fact that it appears the best basketball this year will be played out West. Arizona, UCLA, USC, Washington State, Oregon, Cal, Arizona State, and Gonzaga are all very strong teams
            You also forgot top-25 Stanford.

Originally posted by Halsey
            I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cashmoneydrew View Post
              for the first time ever im more excited for tennessee men's basketball than i was about football. crazy.
              its weird because i was and am much more excited about Uconn football than men's basketball

The way it is

GamerTag : GrubbyPaws (Halo 3, NCAA 09, Madden 09)

Comment

• just want to point out that derrick rose is straight cash.

Comment

• Originally posted by B-Dawk View Post
                  its weird because i was and am much more excited about Uconn football than men's basketball
                  its like the twilight zone.
                  anyone think UT's men and women could both win a title this year? i think the women will repeat but i think the me will choke out in the elite eight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cashmoneydrew View Post
                    its like the twilight zone.
                    anyone think UT's men and women could both win a title this year? i think the women will repeat but i think the me will choke out in the elite eight.
                    How's the post game looking for Tennessee this year? I like Duke Crews a lot but he's not really a true post player

Comment

How's the post game looking for Tennessee this year? I like Duke Crews a lot but he's not really a true post player
                      i believe crews was suspended indefinitely for toking until he choked. but we still have wayne chism and tyler smith is supposed to be awesome, not to mention childress stepped up huge in the tourney so hopefully he'll keep that momentum going.

Comment

• Commissioner Stern: I have a trade to announce. The Minnesota Timberwolves have traded the first pick of the draft to the Orlando Magic. With the first pick of the 2008 NBA Draft, the Orlando Magic select PG Derrick Rose!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

Comment

• Ciao ciao Elliot Willaims.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                          they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                          Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

• He definitely killed it last night.
                            Originally posted by nvot9
                            I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
                            Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                            Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
                            Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                            Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

• Derrick Rose is one of the most talented players I have ever seen in college basketball based on last nights highlights alone.

The kid is the prototype PG.

Comment

• Originally posted by BucSappy View Post
                                Derrick Rose is one of the most talented players I have ever seen in college basketball based on last nights highlights alone.

The kid is the prototype PG.
                                HAHAHA are you kidding me? Its on game against Tennessee Martin lets not get to carried away here by saying he is one of the most talented in college basketball history.
                                Originally posted by nvot9
                                I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
                                Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                                Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
                                Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                                Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information