No announcement yet.

College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rose, Beasley, Love, Mayo, Gordon, etc. are an exciting crop of freshman talent. It will make for an excellent NCAA season. I am definitely looking forward to it.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

• One kid who im looking forward to watch as a freshman is Patrick Patterson. He committed to Kentucky, but played along side of OJ Mayo. I take nothing from Mayo I think hes great, but he always had a great player playing beside him. In his early years he had Bill Walker. Then last year when he transferred he had Patterson. I think Patterson will have a great season at Kentucky.
      Originally posted by nvot9
      I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
      Indianapolis Colts 13-3
      Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
      Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
      Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

• Originally posted by RyanLeaf#1 View Post
        One kid who im looking forward to watch as a freshman is Patrick Patterson. He committed to Kentucky, but played along side of OJ Mayo. I take nothing from Mayo I think hes great, but he always had a great player playing beside him. In his early years he had Bill Walker. Then last year when he transferred he had Patterson. I think Patterson will have a great season at Kentucky.
        As a Kentucky fan, i'm pumped about Patterson. He just extremely talented and is a workhose as well. The only problem is, he doesn't have any help in the paint.

Comment

• Originally posted by BuckNaked View Post
          As a Kentucky fan, i'm pumped about Patterson. He just extremely talented and is a workhose as well. The only problem is, he doesn't have any help in the paint.
          He definitely is. Duke and Florida wanted him real bad. Im definitely going to be watching him tonight. Will Mike Williams the 6-11 center from England be getting alot of playing time?
          Originally posted by nvot9
          I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
          Indianapolis Colts 13-3
          Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
          Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
          Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

• Mike Williams looked pretty good at Big Blue Madness. Better than what I thought, which was garbage since he was a 2 star prospect (typical Tubby Smith underrecruiting).

I really want Ramel Bradley to be the next Acie Law under Gillespie. He has the talent.

Comment

• I love people sleeping on JJ Hickson. Kid is gonna be a beast.

Originally posted by Morgan Freeman
              Titty sprinkles

Comment

• Just a daily reminder....

DUKE ******* SUCKS!

That is all.

Comment

• Originally posted by RyanLeaf#1 View Post
                  He definitely is. Duke and Florida wanted him real bad. Im definitely going to be watching him tonight. Will Mike Williams the 6-11 center from England be getting alot of playing time?
                  You won't be seeing him get a lot of playing time, but he'll get in there. He's really improved his game since Gillespie came. I can't wait to watch Meeks and Patterson play tonight. I haven't been hearing good things about Crawford's playing shape since coming back from his surgery, but i'll keep my fingers crossed.

Comment

• Tip off right now baby! Due to some injuries to Ramon Harris and Derrick Jasper, Michael Porter is starting at PG. I'm also somewhat disappointed not to see Perry Stevenson playing. Instead of him, we've got walk-on Mark Coury.

Comment

• Gardner Webb Universtiy opened their season with a win against Alabama A&M thanks to 24 points from JUCO transfer PG Aaron Linn. Next up is the winner of the Kentucky/Central Arkansas game

Comment

• tOSU down to a D2 team at the half....

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                        Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
                          tOSU down to a D2 team at the half....
                          Its an exhibition though isn't it?

Comment

• UWM opens up against Upper Iowa University on Friday. Hopefully, we can win.

Comment

• Originally posted by yodachu View Post
                              UWM opens up against Upper Iowa University on Friday. Hopefully, we can win.
                              Upper Iowa University sounds like Northern Iowa's re-tarded little brother

Comment

• did anybody see derrick rose yesterday? yeah me neither. but i did see his highlights and he looks like the real deal. first pick 2008 nba draft.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information