No announcement yet.

College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biggest win in Gardner Webb history!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• wow, that's a huge win for coach scruggs' team!! billy had better get that ship righted fast!!

Originally posted by Morgan Freeman
      Titty sprinkles

Comment

• I spent a month on the scout team for the Gardner Webb basketball team before I left school. Coach Scruggs is an amazing coach.

Comment

• Sorry yoda but Wisconsin-Milwuakee kicked thei best player off the team today. Avery Smith was their leading scorer

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/news/story?id=3099172

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
            Alex legion is shooting the lights out for UK
            ******. And everyone said that he was going to stay at Michigan and we had to worry about Manny Harris leaving.

Comment

• It's been rumored that PJ Hill has transferred to OSU to play basketball. Check their roster.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                Never ever bet in favor of Gardner Webb
                Well im sure you feel different about this now after last night. I had them gettint 27 points last night. A beautiful thing when you can go to bed at halftime.
                Originally posted by nvot9
                I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
                Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
                Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

• Who's everyone's pick to cut down the nets this year? I'm liking UNC (Yes, I admit it, I'm a Tar Heel fan, have been since I started watching college hoops when I moved here, shoot me for it) But yeah, they're bringing back a lot including the possible NPOY in Hansbrough. If Thompson can adequately replace Brandan "I Try Once Every Two Weeks" Wright's production, the Heels could be the champs. I also like Memphis (Rose is a ******* beast) and G'Town. Anyone else's thoughts?

Comment

• I like Georgetown to win it all. They have the dominant big man, the athletic scorers, and solid guard play.

Comment

• I think it will be either UCLA or ASU. =D

Originally posted by Halsey
                      I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
                        I think it will be either UCLA or ASU. =D
                        ASU has no chance but that other team in Arizona could go deep

Comment

• Wow is all I'll sa about UK losing to GW....

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                          Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• I wouldnt sleep on ASU the combo of Harden and Pendergraph, they are very underrated.
                            Last edited by ccB; 11-08-2007, 12:13 PM.

Comment

• I think Memphis is going to win it all this year. Great talent and experience coming back. You could say that about a lot of teams, but a lot of team's don't add someone like Derrick Rose.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyHall#1 View Post
                                I think Memphis is going to win it all this year. Great talent and experience coming back. You could say that about a lot of teams, but a lot of team's don't add someone like Derrick Rose.
                                Problem with Memphis is they go virtually untested all year and seem to get exposed and overmatched come March Madness time

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information