No announcement yet.

College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The only reason I watch college basketball is to see Duke lose.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scotty D View Post
      The only reason I watch college basketball is to see Duke lose.
      You'll see a lot of it this year in my opinion

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
        You'll see a lot of it this year in my opinion
        As long as Greg Paulus runs the show, we will see lots of Duke losses..

Comment

Problem with Memphis is they go virtually untested all year and seem to get exposed and overmatched come March Madness time
          Final 4 two years ago and then the elite 8 last year... and it's hard to argue that they won't be a lot better this year than either of those teams. Calipari doesn't let them play down to the level of their competition too much, although I agree there schedule hurts them in March. I just think they're too good this year. I predict they'll go undefeated, tourney and all.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyHall#1 View Post
            Final 4 two years ago and then the elite 8 last year... and it's hard to argue that they won't be a lot better this year than either of those teams. Calipari doesn't let them play down to the level of their competition too much, although I agree there schedule hurts them in March. I just think they're too good this year. I predict they'll go undefeated, tourney and all.
            I might be the only one who thinks last years Memphis team is better than this years

Comment

Problem with Memphis is they go virtually untested all year and seem to get exposed and overmatched come March Madness time
              That happens every year with them. If they ever want to be taken seriously they have to get out of Conference USA.
              Originally posted by nvot9
              I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
              Indianapolis Colts 13-3
              Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
              Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
              Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

• Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
                I wouldnt sleep on ASU the combo of Harden and Pendergraph, they are very underrated.
                I went to ASU's exhibition game last night and Harden is a plain beast. He can shoot, he can drive, and he was looking really well on the defensive end.

James Harden will be a top-5 Freshman of the year.

Originally posted by Halsey
                I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

I might be the only one who thinks last years Memphis team is better than this years
                  No way they lost Hunt but there is still so much firepower it's rediculous. And as solid as Andre Allen was he is just too unathletic and not enough talent to run this high powered team. Now they have Derrick Rose running that team so they are basically that much better. Really they are the exact team from last year except older, and now have arguably a top 5 PG in college basketball right now regardless of age. Joey Dorsey should be much better offensively, I mean their roster is rediculous, Derrick Rose, Joey Dorsey, Chris Douglas Roberts, Doneal Mack, Willie Kemp, Robert Dozier, Antonio Anderson, Andre Allen. Any of those guys could be starting for 85% of the teams in the country.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                  http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                  Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                  http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• So you think they're winning it all? Undefeated, even?

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyHall#1 View Post
                      So you think they're winning it all? Undefeated, even?
                      I have them as a final 4 team, but I think they will have 3 to 5 regular season losses. Aside from their conference schedule which is pretty cupcake though you can never count a team out, they do have some really tough games, USC, Georgetown, Arizona, Gonzaga, Tennessee then their conference tournament.

Comment

• Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
                        I went to ASU's exhibition game last night and Harden is a plain beast. He can shoot, he can drive, and he was looking really well on the defensive end.

James Harden will be a top-5 Freshman of the year.
                        just wait til he starts chopping wood to get out of his daytight compartment.

Originally posted by Morgan Freeman
                        Titty sprinkles

Comment

• Why does everyone hate Duke?

Comment

• I didn't really hate Duke until GW played them in the 2005 NCAA Tournament. Their dedicated fans are pompous and arrogant. The Cameron Crazies are overrated. They don't do their research and won't engage in intelligent debate. Duke players are very disciplined, but they also get a lot of calls in their favor. When the calls don't go their way, they whine and complain. Coach K is a guy I respect a great deal, but he teaches his players to be crybabies. That I cannot accept or respect.

I don't abhor Duke, but I don't foresee rooting for them against Team X.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

• Originally posted by BucSappy View Post
                              Why does everyone hate Duke?
                              Duke students like Duke.

Comment

• KU even without Brandon Rush for a few weeks is scary.If Darrell Arthur plays like he is capable of he will be a superstar and a guaranteed top 5-10 pick next year

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information