No announcement yet.

College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buffalo-UConn is about to come on ESPNU. My boy Rodney Pierce is back in Buffalo after transferring from Rider, everyone watch!

Comment

• Originally posted by BuckNaked View Post
      Regardless about Bradley's ranking, if Gillespie continues to play him at the point, he's an idiot. He doesn't have a good basketball IQ and makes horrible decisions. What he needs to do is just constantly get to the line by any means necessary, because his free throw shooting is lights out.

Anyway, what do you think our chances are at grabbing Singleton? It's down to us and FSU. It would be a big catch if we were to land him.
      I'm not giving up on Bradley just yet. It's really early in the year. I think he has a lot of talent, and I think all he needs to do is listen to Gillespie.

I think our chances of getting Singleton are 50-50 at this point, but he would be a huge committ if he we got him.

I'm frustrated we missed out on J'Mison Morgan, but you can't get them all. I wanted a legit center prospect and for another year we miss out on one. Not putting it on Gillespie, guy is a great recruiter.

Comment

• UWM dominated the Upper Iowa Peacocks tonight. It was awesome.

Comment

• Originally posted by yodachu View Post
          UWM dominated the Upper Iowa Peacocks tonight. It was awesome.
          Go Rob Jeter!

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

• Hahaha

Come on, give some analysis that will be on-par with SuperKevin's diagnosis of Gardner-Webb basketball last night.
            I remember: Sean Taylor

Bosanac01

Comment

• Originally posted by Nitschke-Hawk View Post
              Hahaha

Come on, give some analysis that will be on-par with SuperKevin's diagnosis of Gardner-Webb basketball last night.
              Upper Iowa had a dude on their team we in the UWM student section called Fabio. Upper Iowa was really not a formatable opponet to base our team on. They suck even for a D-2 team, this game was never in question. None of UWM's starters played more than 23 minutes. AND ROB JETER IS DA MAN! And I know, not even close to SK on Gardner Webb.

Comment

• Originally posted by yodachu View Post
                Upper Iowa had a dude on their team we in the UWM student section called Fabio. Upper Iowa was really not a formatable opponet to base our team on. They suck even for a D-2 team, this game was never in question. None of UWM's starters played more than 23 minutes. AND ROB JETER IS DA MAN! And I know, not even close to SK on Gardner Webb.
                I really just love saying "Gardner-Webb basketball." That is good analysis though because I knew nothing of the current UWM or Upper Iowa squads. Hopefully Jeter can make a name for himself.
                I remember: Sean Taylor

Bosanac01

Comment

• Looks like the Gillespie honeymoon period lasted about 10 seconds at Kentucky.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                    Looks like the Gillespie honeymoon period lasted about 10 seconds at Kentucky.
                    Most Kentucky fans (the smart ones), knew this team this year isn't that good. I mean Mark Coury is starting, total garbage walk on player.

I think GIllespie threw the game to make a point to Bradley/Crawford.

Game doesn't mean crap. The real season starts in March, I've always thought that.

Comment

• Mike Beasley 32 and 24 last night. Huggins would have been loving him if he would have stayed at KSU.
                      Originally posted by nvot9
                      I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
                      Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                      Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
                      Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                      Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

• Originally posted by BucSappy View Post
                        Most Kentucky fans (the smart ones), knew this team this year isn't that good. I mean Mark Coury is starting, total garbage walk on player.

I think GIllespie threw the game to make a point to Bradley/Crawford.

Game doesn't mean crap. The real season starts in March, I've always thought that.
                        Are you actually implying that they lost on purpose? I hope you don't include yourself among the smart fans.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                          Are you actually implying that they lost on purpose? I hope you don't include yourself among the smart fans.
                          I agree... if you talk to 99.9% of basketball players they will refuse to throw a game.. real gamers refuse to lose at all because they hate it. They would not lose a game to make a point...

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

• LOL and in OJ Mayos first game USC loses to Mercer... LOLOLOLOL
                            I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                            Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                            Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

• mayo still looked good in the loss despite all those turnovers

Comment

• Originally posted by 619 View Post
                                mayo still looked good in the loss despite all those turnovers
                                USC should not be losing to Mercer.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                                Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                                Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information