Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by RyanLeaf#1 View Post
    USC should not be losing to Mercer.
    they hadnt played anyone but themselves lately so it just screamed upset

    Comment


    • Originally posted by 619 View Post
      they hadnt played anyone but themselves lately so it just screamed upset
      Your not trying to justify a loss to Mercer are you?
      Originally posted by nvot9
      I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

      Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
      Indianapolis Colts 13-3
      Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
      Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
      Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

      Comment


      • Originally posted by RyanLeaf#1 View Post
        Your not trying to justify a loss to Mercer are you?
        nope but i dont think its as big as michigan losing to appalachian state..the real season starts in march

        Comment


        • Originally posted by 619 View Post
          nope but i dont think its as big as michigan losing to appalachian state..the real season starts in march
          College Basketball and College Football are 2 completely different sports. Your talking about March after the first game of the season? Wow. How about winning a game first.
          Originally posted by nvot9
          I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

          Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
          Indianapolis Colts 13-3
          Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
          Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
          Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

          Comment


          • Hoosiers looked real good in their final exhibition game tonight. EJ had 24 at half and Crawford had a nice shooting night from the beyond the arch. Armon Bassett left with an ankle injury and never came back, hopefully he's ok because we have very little depth at PG

            Designs by D-Unit

            ILEMTPKC - I Love Eli Manning <The Patriots Killer> Club

            Comment


            • Originally posted by 619 View Post
              nope but i dont think its as big as michigan losing to appalachian state..the real season starts in march



              Wow...if you can't beat Mercer, good luck even making it to March.

              Comment


              • 619 does have a point. Basketball actually settles it on a court: one loss doesn't kill ya. Hell, if u make it into your confrence tournament despite going winless the whole season and win it, u still are one of 65 teams. I mean one loss doesn't mean much, even if its to Mercer, and I couldn't even tell u where Mercer is, all I know is: WATCH OUT FOR THE ATLANTIC SUN and Horizon League.

                Comment


                • one loss in college football could knock u out of the national title game however in college basketball really its just all preparation til march when anything can happen

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by yodachu View Post
                    619 does have a point. Basketball actually settles it on a court: one loss doesn't kill ya. Hell, if u make it into your confrence tournament despite going winless the whole season and win it, u still are one of 65 teams. I mean one loss doesn't mean much, even if its to Mercer, and I couldn't even tell u where Mercer is, all I know is: WATCH OUT FOR THE ATLANTIC SUN and Horizon League.


                    Im not saying that 1 loss is going to kill them, but if they cant beat Mercer what does that say about how they will do against a real team?

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                      Im not saying that 1 loss is going to kill them, but if they cant beat Mercer what does that say about how they will do against a real team?
                      id be more worried if this was later on in the year..its the first game

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                        Im not saying that 1 loss is going to kill them, but if they cant beat Mercer what does that say about how they will do against a real team?
                        eh, tim floyd has lost his last three home openers and they did pretty well last year.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                          Im not saying that 1 loss is going to kill them, but if they cant beat Mercer what does that say about how they will do against a real team?
                          Its the 1st game of the season, A lot of teams struggle the first game of the season. Michigan in football, I mean, since we are on it, if Appalacian St was in the big ten would they be playing for the big ten next week? Prolly not, so a lot of teams struggle at the beginning of the season.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by soybean View Post
                            eh, tim floyd has lost his last three home openers and they did pretty well last year.


                            Last year they lost to South Carolina, and we can both agree they are better than Mercer. I think USC is a very talented team but they are going to have to play a lot better together the rest of the year

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                              Last year they lost to South Carolina, and we can both agree they are better than Mercer. I think USC is a very talented team but they are going to have to play a lot better together the rest of the year
                              not easy to do when u have a ball hog like mayo

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by yodachu View Post
                                Its the 1st game of the season, A lot of teams struggle the first game of the season. Michigan in football, I mean, since we are on it, if Appalacian St was in the big ten would they be playing for the big ten next week? Prolly not, so a lot of teams struggle at the beginning of the season.
                                What does Michigan losing to Appalacian State have anything to do with a college basketball game?
                                Originally posted by nvot9
                                I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

                                Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
                                Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                                Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
                                Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                                Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information