College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RyanLeaf#1 View Post
    What does Michigan losing to Appalacian State have anything to do with a college basketball game?
    I'm just saying 1 game doesn't make a season, yes, USC lost to Mercer, but there is a long way to go, and USC can still go places.

Comment

• Originally posted by yodachu View Post
      I'm just saying 1 game doesn't make a season, yes, USC lost to Mercer, but there is a long way to go, and USC can still go places.
      Well I wouldnt bet on USC going any further then the 2nd round in the tournament.I watchd a Tim Floyd interview last week and he said during the recruiting process with OJ Mayo. It was put out up front that he was only staying for one year. Dont you think OJ is just going to try to make himself look as good as possible before this season is over to get his draft stock up?
      Originally posted by nvot9
      I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
      Indianapolis Colts 13-3
      Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
      Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
      Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

Well I wouldnt bet on USC going any further then the 2nd round in the tournament.I watchd a Tim Floyd interview last week and he said during the recruiting process with OJ Mayo. It was put out up front that he was only staying for one year. Dont you think OJ is just going to try to make himself look as good as possible before this season is over to get his draft stock up?
        Well, Tim Floyd is pathetic, and then one time I heard him say Mayo is a one and doner for sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by yodachu View Post
          Well, Tim Floyd is pathetic, and then one time I heard him say Mayo is a one and doner for sure.
          If Huggins would have been at WVU before Mayo committed to USC there is no doubt Mayo would have went there. Its ashame Huggins is missing out on the best freshman in basketball this year, Beasley.
          I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
          Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
          Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

If Huggins would have been at WVU before Mayo committed to USC there is no doubt Mayo would have went there. Its ashame Huggins is missing out on the best freshman in basketball this year, Beasley.

Yeah Beasley is an absolute beast. 32 and 24 in his first game, I dont care who it was against, those are sick numbers.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
              Yeah Beasley is an absolute beast. 32 and 24 in his first game, I dont care who it was against, those are sick numbers.
              He set the rebound record for the Big 12 in his first game.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
              Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
              Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

i could argue derrick rose as this years best freshman

Comment

• Originally posted by 619 View Post
                  You wont be arguing with me at the end of the year who is the better freshman.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                  Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                  Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

• Originally posted by 619 View Post
                    you'd be wrong, but you could argue it all you want. big 12>>>>>>cusa

Originally posted by Morgan Freeman
                    Titty sprinkles

Comment

• Two good games on ESPN 2 tonight.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                      Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                      Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                        Im not saying that 1 loss is going to kill them, but if they cant beat Mercer what does that say about how they will do against a real team?
                        UNC's 04-05 squad lost to Santa Clara by 11 in their first game. They went on to win the national championship.

Comment

• Originally posted by SNIPER26 View Post
                          UNC's 04-05 squad lost to Santa Clara by 11 in their first game. They went on to win the national championship.
                          Santa Clara = Steve Nash University.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                          Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                          Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

Santa Clara = Steve Nash University.
                            Santa Clara = The team I won the national championship with in NCAA 2k5, after seeing them beat UNC. Just gonna throw that out there. SG #17 tore defenses up.

Comment

• Ooh, SG #17 is a pimp...

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

• Originally posted by SNIPER26 View Post
                                Are you trying to say that USC is going to win the National Championship?

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                                Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                                Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information