College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RyanLeaf#1 View Post
    Are you trying to say that USC is going to win the National Championship?
    No, I'm saying that yo123's point that because they lost to Mercer, they're screwed against everyone else doesn't really work.

Comment

• Originally posted by SNIPER26 View Post
      No, I'm saying that yo123's point that because they lost to Mercer, they're screwed against everyone else doesn't really work.
      No anyone can lose to anyone, but Sniper you favorite team is on ESPN 2 tonight.
      Originally posted by nvot9
      I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
      Indianapolis Colts 13-3
      Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
      Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
      Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

No anyone can lose to anyone, but Sniper you favorite team is on ESPN 2 tonight.
        AHHHHHHHH the Dukies! I love em baby, that J.J Redick is Awesome with a capital A baby! Coach K and the Cameron Crazies baby! What's not to love about em baby! I got Kyle Singler as a DIAPER DANDY! I tell ya, that Shav Randolphy, he's a PTP BABY!

Comment

• Duck Fuke!!!

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
          Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
            Duck Fuke!!!
            Duke is one of those schools that you either love or hate.
            I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
            Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
            Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

Duke is one of those schools that you either love or hate.
              well the majority hate em :D

Comment

• People hate teams that win (Yankees, USC, Duke, Cowboys, and now the Red Sox and Patriots).

Its just a compliment to Duke that people hate them.

I mean no one hates West Montana State.

Comment

• Originally posted by BucSappy View Post
                  People hate teams that win (Yankees, USC, Duke, Cowboys, and now the Red Sox and Patriots).

Its just a compliment to Duke that people hate them.

I mean no one hates West Montana State.
                  Well no one gets to see West Montana State on a daily basis either. Duke is televised all the time, but your right they do win.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                  Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                  Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

• I think it's the attitude of Duke fans and the team that creates this feeling of disdain. I don't dislike any team outside of my home division besides Duke. I feel like the entire organization thinks it's entitled to every call, whistle, or advantage, and it's ridiculous. Dick Vitale doesn't help things.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

Well no one gets to see West Montana State on a daily basis either. Duke is televised all the time, but your right they do win.
                      Not as much as UNC does, yet UNC isn't nearly as reviled as Duke is. Eric Maynor is a God btw.

Comment

• Originally posted by SNIPER26 View Post
                        Not as much as UNC does, yet UNC isn't nearly as reviled as Duke is. Eric Maynor is a God btw.
                        Are you saying UNC is televised more than Duke?

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                        Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                        Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

• I think a lot of this is ESPN's fault. For some reason, they shove Duke down our throats all the time. They lead a lot of highlights, they get a lot of coverage, and they have the Dick Vitale advantage. They are mildly overexposed, and the collective arrogance of the fanbase and the team does the rest.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

Are you saying UNC is televised more than Duke?
                            Nope. They're actually not that far apart, but Duke gets a little more. I was talking about the "they win" part.

Comment

• i might recall dukes record last season wasnt so great yet they were a sixth seed

Comment

• Originally posted by bsaza2358 View Post
                                I think it's the attitude of Duke fans and the team that creates this feeling of disdain. I don't dislike any team outside of my home division besides Duke. I feel like the entire organization thinks it's entitled to every call, whistle, or advantage, and it's ridiculous. Dick Vitale doesn't help things.
                                I totally disagree.

Most fans are like this. I mean I am n the epicenter of college basketball: Lexington, KY.

The fans are ********. Nuts. Crazy. Student section is overrated. They think UK is the greatest team ever. A lot of people on campus think UK had a shot preseason to go to the Final 4 (yeah right, with Mark Coury starting give me a break).

Kentucky fans are every bit as cocky as Duke fans.

At least the Cameron Crazies are awesome. It is so cool to see them jump up and down and be so united with their chants. You just don't get that anywhere else really. I love it.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information