College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
    Um you don't watch much college basketball do you? Go to any major school and you'll see fans jumping up and down, yelling, screaming, singing...The Orange Krush at Illinois does the same thing the Crazies do.
    Only student section who I think is legit other than the Crazies is the Izzone and Maryland's student section. Haven't watch the Orange Krush so I can't judge them, but I'll look out this season.

Comment

• Bucs, you have a lot of games to watch if you think that. That kind of attitude is what is wrong with college bball today. People in general need to pay attention to the whole country. There's a ton of great basketball to watch and enjoy.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

• UWM crazies>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Cameron Crazies

Comment

• Originally posted by yodachu View Post
          UWM crazies>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Cameron Crazies
          amen. amen. Cameron crazies are overrated
          CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
          JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

• Originally posted by jballa838 View Post
            And the UWM crazies are underrated, u know why? Yodachu is one.

Comment

• Originally posted by jballa838 View Post
              How are the Crazies overrated?

Comment

• Originally posted by bsaza2358 View Post
                Bucs, you have a lot of games to watch if you think that. That kind of attitude is what is wrong with college bball today. People in general need to pay attention to the whole country. There's a ton of great basketball to watch and enjoy.
                Oh I totally agree, but I don't get to watch as much basketball as I want to.

I have a friend and he watches basketball constantly, makes a lot of money betting games (like tens of thousands)

Comment

• Originally posted by BucSappy View Post
                  How are the Crazies overrated?

Because the entire ESPN Network has one giant mancrush on all of them.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                    Because the entire ESPN Network has one giant mancrush on all of them.
                    That doesn't make the Crazies overrated, it might make them overexposed if you feel that way but the Crazies are the most hyped fans in all of sports.

I wish Kentucky students got one tenth as hyped as the Crazies at football/basketball games.

Comment

• Originally posted by BucSappy View Post
                      That doesn't make the Crazies overrated, it might make them overexposed if you feel that way but the Crazies are the most hyped fans in all of sports.

I wish Kentucky students got one tenth as hyped as the Crazies at football/basketball games.

It makes them overrated because there are other places that get just as loud. Kansas, OK State, Michigan State, Illinois, etc

Comment

• Wow New Mexico State is absolutely awful.

Comment

• NMS is a joke. They are sooooo bad. Air balling open shots, horrible turnovers, can't hit free throws...Yuck.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                          Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
                            NMS is a joke. They are sooooo bad. Air balling open shots, horrible turnovers, can't hit free throws...Yuck.

they are honestly the sloppiest team I have ever seen.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                              Wow New Mexico State is absolutely awful.
                              Everyone should stop making fun of my team. We already suck at football.

Comment

• Ugh come on. No presence for us from Scheyer.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information