No announcement yet.

College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zo needs to start blockign out with more strength. Rebounding like a girl.

Comment

• Nice set up from Paulus there

Comment

• Can I get a block on that one? Scheyer was still moving on that one. NWS is really, really bad. Looks like school yard basketball out there. Duke is playing well though, I'll give them that but this is pathetic to watch.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
        Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Man Paulus is garbage...handle the ball. I think K needs to consider Pocius at PG. I love his handle and composure and I'm just not seeing it consistently from Paulus

Comment

• Originally posted by BucSappy View Post
            Man Paulus is garbage...
            You just finally realized this? Paulus has been overrated since he got to Duke.

Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• I'm really excited what I am seeing out of Gerald Henderson and Kyle Singler.

Once King develops his game around K's system I think Duke will be a team that must be reckoned with in March. Right now they are a good team, not great team...lacking that elite PG to take them to the next level and the bulk in the frontcourt to dominate.

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
                You just finally realized this? Paulus has been overrated since he got to Duke.
                I see flashes of greatness but then he just doesn't put it all together consistently. Thought might he be able to be a little more of a leader out there for us this year. Not great but good is what I expect.

Lots of basketball yet to be played before I finally give the bust lable to Paulus.

Comment

• Um Duke is not a very good team. No PG and no front court. Nelson, Henderson, Singler, and Scheyer are good players but outside of that not much to get excited about this year. King still needs to learn the game.

Force to be reckoned with come March? Um no. You'll struggle against better teams because um, well you have no front court and a PG who just isn't very good.

Comment

• And please explain to me how you're ranked #10 after losing your best player (which isn't saying much) and losing in the first round to VCU last season....Never ceases to amaze me on much the sports world has a hard on for Duke.

Comment

• Where's TitleTown at? I want to argue with him again about his Dookies....

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
                        And please explain to me how you're ranked #10 after losing your best player (which isn't saying much) and losing in the first round to VCU last season....Never ceases to amaze me on much the sports world has a hard on for Duke.
                        So if we are basing this years ranking on last season then by your logic Florida should be #1 I guess.

Duke has great play and a lot of depth on the wings. They are a very good shooting team and a very disciplined team defensively. They have a lot of athleticism in the backcourt.

Comment

• Indiana losing to Chattanooga at the half by 4. UPSET WATCH

Comment

• Wow, what a pass from Paulus.

Comment

• Originally posted by BucSappy View Post
                              Wow, what a pass from Paulus.
                              i hate Duke

Comment

• GREEEEG PAULUS clap clap clap clap clap

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information