No announcement yet.

College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what? no call on the Scheyer 3 come on refs!!!!

lol im just kidding

Comment

• Poor defensive presence by Zo there

Comment

• Syracuse is on. They look inconsistent and young. But have potential nonetheless. We better not lose to Sienna, first game of the season though.

Comment

• Originally posted by 'cuse-213 View Post
          Syracuse is on. They look inconsistent and young. But have potential nonetheless. We better not lose to Sienna, first game of the season though.
          Has Rick Jackson or Antonio "Scoop' Jardine gotten anytime for Cuse yet?
          Originally posted by nvot9
          I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
          Indianapolis Colts 13-3
          Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
          Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
          Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

• Pocius is a BEAST!

Comment

• Originally posted by RyanLeaf#1 View Post
              Has Rick Jackson or Antonio "Scoop' Jardine gotten anytime for Cuse yet?
              Yeah, they both have gotten a little. More for Jackson. Jackson looks pretty good, just needs time to develop. Scoop looks pretty raw.

Jonny Flynn of SU is money.

Comment

• I really don't like these retro uniforms that Marquette's been wearing.

Comment

• Hahaha the color guy just said Duke was way too high in the rankings....Ya think?

And to BucSappy, when you lose your best post player, or well player period after going out in the first round, you're supposed to drop in the rankings. Not rise. Sure Singler and King are very good recruits, but #10 in the nation? Give me a freakin' break man.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                  Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
                    Can I get a block on that one? Scheyer was still moving on that one. NWS is really, really bad. Looks like school yard basketball out there. Duke is playing well though, I'll give them that but this is pathetic to watch.
                    Its NMSU for the record, not NWS. Hopefully we can turn it around, this is horrible way to start the season. (0-2) Fred Peete isnt starting worthy and Hatila Passos is worse than Shaq at free throws. Herb Pope still hasnt been cleared and McKines just got cleared last week and hasnt had time to practice. Young has yet to be cleared either. Besides Hawkins, our starting 5 is all new. We really miss Elijah Ingram. Our game is behind the 3 point line and we were TERRIBLE tonight. I give props to Duke though. They destroyed us.

Comment

• My bad jayce...Sorry for the butcher of the name.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                      Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Originally posted by 'cuse-213 View Post
                        Yeah, they both have gotten a little. More for Jackson. Jackson looks pretty good, just needs time to develop. Scoop looks pretty raw.

Jonny Flynn of SU is money.
                        Both from nearby my house.
                        Originally posted by nvot9
                        I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
                        Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                        Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
                        Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                        Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

• David Lighty is a baller. Hes tearing it up for OSU.

Comment

• Hoosiers D looked pretty horrid in the first half, but it looked like Sampson knocked some sense into em at half time and they go back to playing his style of ball. I knew we'd miss Ratliff's defensive presence quite a bit to start this season, he'll be a great bonus once he's eligible again.

Designs by D-Unit

ILEMTPKC - I Love Eli Manning <The Patriots Killer> Club

Comment

• Originally posted by cardsalltheway View Post
                              Hoosiers D looked pretty horrid in the first half, but it looked like Sampson knocked some sense into em at half time and they go back to playing his style of ball. I knew we'd miss Ratliff's defensive presence quite a bit to start this season, he'll be a great bonus once he's eligible again.
                              I missed it, what happend to Ratliff?

Comment

• One week until ASU vs. Illinois. So stoked to see how we come out. I think Duke has at least two losses in the Maui Invitational. Possibly to Princeton, a perennial Ivy League power???

Originally posted by Halsey
                                I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information