College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
    I misread the page my bad. He was the #2 PG and the #6 player overall.
    Its cool I knew Monroe was number 1 and I thought the guard from Compton was #2 so I thought you misread something.
    Originally posted by nvot9
    I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
    Indianapolis Colts 13-3
    Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
    Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
    Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

• Originally posted by SNIPER26 View Post
      Hahahahaa I laughed...What's your prediction for the ACC this year ncst?
      tobacco road and then everyone else. i'm not going to heap undue hype on ncsu this year, but we return essentially the same team from last year and add JJ Hickson and Tracy Smith down low. If we can get average PG play, we'll be at least a 3 seed come tourney time. Carolina is definitely the team to beat this year, although I think their frontcourt will disappoint some this year. Duke...I'm not sure yet. I don't get the Singler hype yet, but it'll be interesting to see how they perform come conference play. One good thing this year, the big 3 play each other twice!! I can't wait!! Bring on Bill & Mary tomorrow!! :D

Originally posted by Morgan Freeman
      Titty sprinkles

Comment

• Bobby Knight-GOAT!

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
          Very excited to watch my Tar Heels for the first time tonight. Thank you for tivo.

I would be nervous if I were you. I think UNC wins, but Stephen Curry is capable of beating teams by himself.

Comment

• I think my Tivo would be abused if I happened to get ESPN Full Court. Luckily for my bank account and my life outside of sports, I do not have this package.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

• Originally posted by bsaza2358 View Post
              I think my Tivo would be abused if I happened to get ESPN Full Court. Luckily for my bank account and my life outside of sports, I do not have this package.
              Same here especially later in the year.
              #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                I would be nervous if I were you. I think UNC wins, but Stephen Curry is capable of beating teams by himself.
                It's going to be a very good game this early in the season. Davidson is going to be a "sleeper" this year if you want to call them that so I wouldn't be suprised at an upset the way some teams have been falling this year. UNC should be able to score with the best of them so I think UNC will pull away late in the game and win by about 7 or 8.
                #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                  For sure. Curry is a stud who can make it rain from anywhere. Davidson has a hell of a schedule this year..

vs. UNC, vs. Duke, @ UCLA, @ NC State,...that's pretty damn tough

Comment

• Originally posted by SNIPER26 View Post
                    For sure. Curry is a stud who can make it rain from anywhere. Davidson has a hell of a schedule this year..

vs. UNC, vs. Duke, @ UCLA, @ NC State,...that's pretty damn tough
                    They will beat 1 of those teams.
                    Originally posted by nvot9
                    I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
                    Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                    Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
                    Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                    Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

• MICHIGAN IS GOING TO SHOCK THE WORLD TOMORROW!!!

(I can dream. Can't I?)

Comment

• Rutgers is 3-0 beating Tennessee Tech, North Dakota State and North Carolina Central. We also have an exhibition win over Northwood.

We're on fire BABY!!!!!
                        We ALL bleed scarlet
                        New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                        UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                        Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                        BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
                          Rutgers is 3-0 beating Tennessee Tech, North Dakota State and North Carolina Central. We also have an exhibition win over Northwood.

We're on fire BABY!!!!!
                          Holy crap I didn't know we played Rutgers. I should follow our basketball program more.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scotty D View Post
                            Holy crap I didn't know we played Rutgers. I should follow our basketball program more.
                            what school is that?
                            We ALL bleed scarlet
                            New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                            UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                            Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                            BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

Rutgers is 3-0 beating Tennessee Tech, North Dakota State and North Carolina Central. We also have an exhibition win over Northwood.

We're on fire BABY!!!!!
                              So who would win, Rutgers women or Rutgers men?

Originally posted by Halsey
                              I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

what school is that?
                                Northwood.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information