Paul

New York Giants
    New York Yankees
    New York Knicks (unfortunately)
    UConn Basketball
    Virginia Tech Football
    UConn Football

Comment

• Rutgers plays Florida this weekend in the blue ribbon classic. It should get very ugly. thank god Horford, Brewer, Humphries, Richards are all gone.

and why cant Noah still be there?
      We ALL bleed scarlet
      New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
      UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
      Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
      BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• Originally posted by NYGibril28 View Post
        Ed Cota
        Neil Finkleton
        Serge Zwicker or however you spelled it.
        #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
          Serge Zwicker or however you spelled it.
          Your squad didnt look to good last night. They got the win, but they sure didnt look like the #1 team in the nation.
          Originally posted by nvot9
          I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
          Indianapolis Colts 13-3
          Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
          Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
          Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

• Originally posted by RyanLeaf#1 View Post
            Your squad didnt look to good last night. They got the win, but they sure didnt look like the #1 team in the nation.
            Yeah after I got home and watched the game. First off Davidson should be ranked so it's not like this wasn't going to be a tough game we all knew it would be close. They just played real sloppy and besides Ellington and Frasor and sort of Green no one could really hit a shot the whole game. I'm not really worried they have great depth and they have guys that can play D when needed. The loss of Wright hurts a little but the guards should be much better than last year especially since Frasor is back. Hansbrough who was excellent in the 1st half completely dissapeared in the 2nd scoring about 2 points I think. Davidson did an excellent job doubling him and making it difficult for him to get to the basket. Thompson and Stephenson are going to have to step their games up but I did like what I saw out of them last year.
            #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
              Yeah after I got home and watched the game. First off Davidson should be ranked so it's not like this wasn't going to be a tough game we all knew it would be close. They just played real sloppy and besides Ellington and Frasor and sort of Green no one could really hit a shot the whole game. I'm not really worried they have great depth and they have guys that can play D when needed. The loss of Wright hurts a little but the guards should be much better than last year especially since Frasor is back. Hansbrough who was excellent in the 1st half completely dissapeared in the 2nd scoring about 2 points I think. Davidson did an excellent job doubling him and making it difficult for him to get to the basket. Thompson and Stephenson are going to have to step their games up but I did like what I saw out of them last year.
              The shot Ellington hit towards the end of the game was sick. That pretty much sealed it for them. I said last night that Davidson should be ranked. Curry has a killer cross and his release is so fast. The thing about Davidson is they have no offensive big men.
              I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
              Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
              Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

The shot Ellington hit towards the end of the game was sick. That pretty much sealed it for them. I said last night that Davidson should be ranked. Curry has a killer cross and his release is so fast. The thing about Davidson is they have no offensive big men.
                Yeah Curry and Richards are going to have to carry them but they are so good that they'll definitely be pulling off upsets.
                #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...ad.php?t=14887

All-Time ACC Draft. Need 2-4 more people

Paul

New York Giants
                  New York Yankees
                  UConn Basketball
                  Virginia Tech Football
                  UConn Football

Comment

• Originally posted by NYGibril28 View Post
                    http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...ad.php?t=14887

All-Time ACC Draft. Need 2-4 more people
                    PAC-10 would be better. =P

Originally posted by Halsey
                    I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

• Im looking forward to see if Gardner Webb can hang with UConn after beating Kentucky, how USC responds after losing their opener, and how Memphis plays against a half descent Oklahoma team.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                      Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                      Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

• Duke losing to Princeton next week would be sooooo sweet.

Originally posted by Halsey
                        I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

• Hasheem Thabeet looks awful, he seems to be digressing even from when I saw him play when he was 17. Right now he looks like best case scenario Brendan Haywood.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                          http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                          Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                          http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghettosermon View Post
                            Hasheem Thabeet looks awful, he seems to be digressing even from when I saw him play when he was 17. Right now he looks like best case scenario Brendan Haywood.
                            He should have came out after last year he would have been a top 10 pick and would have gotten the money. The longer he says the more I think he might not even get drafted. He flat out stinks.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                            Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                            Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

He should have came out after last year he would have been a top 10 pick and would have gotten the money. The longer he says the more I think he might not even get drafted. He flat out stinks.
                              As a UConn fan, he's not polished whatsoever on offense. However, he's a very hard worker, and has the desire to become a better player. How well that work ethic translates into success, we'll see.

Paul

New York Giants
                              New York Yankees
                              UConn Basketball
                              Virginia Tech Football
                              UConn Football

Comment

• It's interesting that the biggest knock on Tubby at Kentucky was that he didn't get into recruiting much because the class he's already putting together at Minnesota is the best since....hell I don't know since when.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information