No announcement yet.

College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JJ Hickson - 31pts 7 rebounds 1 assist on 12-12 shooting and 7 of 10 at the line. Kid is a frickin' BEAST.

Originally posted by Morgan Freeman
    Titty sprinkles

Comment

• Originally posted by RyanLeaf#1 View Post
      Just watched the whole UConn game, and in my opinion UConn will have another down year when its all said and done.
      They can't set up a half-court offense. They can run better than most, if not all teams in America, but they can't do much else. They are too streaky. Price has stepped up though. He's exerting more confidence on the floor and that's essential for a PG. I think they'll make the tourney as a middle seed. Between 8-11.

Paul

New York Giants
      New York Yankees
      New York Knicks (unfortunately)
      UConn Basketball
      Virginia Tech Football
      UConn Football

Comment

• So... Is Memphis this good or is UConn really this bad?

Originally posted by Halsey
        I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

• remember the name: Trevon Hughes

sig by me.. first in ages, pm with requests

Comment

• Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
            So... Is Memphis this good or is UConn really this bad?
            UConn is only down 1 at half. They made a great comeback.
            Originally posted by nvot9
            I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
            Indianapolis Colts 13-3
            Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
            Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
            Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

• Originally posted by RyanLeaf#1 View Post
              UConn is only down 1 at half. They made a great comeback.
              UConn is up. :D

It's a whole different game when Dorsey plays the second half though. The run started when he went out.

Paul

New York Giants
              New York Yankees
              UConn Basketball
              Virginia Tech Football
              UConn Football

Comment

• Temple had a 25 point lead at halftime and just lost the game. WOW.
                Originally posted by nvot9
                I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
                Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
                Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

• Anyone else see that Dyson dunk??

Oh yeah, Thabeet is about as useful as a chair on the offensive end.

Paul

New York Giants
                  New York Yankees
                  UConn Basketball
                  Virginia Tech Football
                  UConn Football

Comment

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                    It's interesting that the biggest knock on Tubby at Kentucky was that he didn't get into recruiting much because the class he's already putting together at Minnesota is the best since....hell I don't know since when.

Absolutely. Considering how awful we have been lately its amazing the recruits hes getting. Ralph Sampson III and Colton Iverson are legit and Bostick and Paul Carter are two very good junior college transfers. Give Tubby two or three years and we'll be a contender in the big 10.

Comment

• Originally posted by NYGibril28 View Post
                      Anyone else see that Dyson dunk??

Oh yeah, Thabeet is about as useful as a chair on the offensive end.
                      It was a great dunk, but Dorsey didnt even try to block it. The one in the game before where he took off from about the free throw line was even better. Too bad it got waived off on a terrible call.

And its really funny to watch Thabeet try to play offense, I just watch him move without the ball for about 5 posessions and it was pretty entertaining. Dicky V is right, he is no where close to NBA ready, hes just asking for the D-League if he comes out.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                        It was a great dunk, but Dorsey didnt even try to block it. The one in the game before where he took off from about the free throw line was even better. Too bad it got waived off on a terrible call.

And its really funny to watch Thabeet try to play offense, I just watch him move without the ball for about 5 posessions and it was pretty entertaining. Dicky V is right, he is no where close to NBA ready, hes just asking for the D-League if he comes out.
                        Yeah. He was passed about that. I talked to him on AIM.

Thabeet, sucks. How many opportunitues did he have last night to dunk the ball where he tried to finesse it off the glass. Grow a pair.

Paul

New York Giants
                        New York Yankees
                        UConn Basketball
                        Virginia Tech Football
                        UConn Football

Comment

• Rutgers takes on Florida tonight in the Blue Ribbon Classic finals. interesting game. wish it was televised. wanna see Werner, a rival of my HS 2 years ago, and wanna see JR Inman of RU against an actual opponent. Keep an eye on Inman guys, this kid's got pro potential
                          We ALL bleed scarlet
                          New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                          UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                          Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                          BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• Illini win at the last second against Hawaii in Hawaii. Bear in mind that MSU (with Ager, Brown, Davis, etc) lost to the Warriors a couple years back, very tough place to play.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                            Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
                              Rutgers takes on Florida tonight in the Blue Ribbon Classic finals. interesting game. wish it was televised. wanna see Werner, a rival of my HS 2 years ago, and wanna see JR Inman of RU against an actual opponent. Keep an eye on Inman guys, this kid's got pro potential
                              He's definitely got pro athleticism. I haven't seen a whole lot, a few games, but he's still got a lot to improve upon from the three games I've seen.

Paul

New York Giants
                              New York Yankees
                              UConn Basketball
                              Virginia Tech Football
                              UConn Football

Comment

• Originally posted by NYGibril28 View Post
                                He's definitely got pro athleticism. I haven't seen a whole lot, a few games, but he's still got a lot to improve upon from the three games I've seen.
                                yes, his athleticism is incredible, but the kicker is his 3 point shooting. those 2 are excellent building blocks for him to work off of. His offensive game is very raw though.

just a name for you guys to hear, and when he's ripping it up, just think of good ol' scotty.

also, i love what Fred Hill is doing with the RU program. We reeled in a top 20 espn recruit from jersey. keeping the NJ talent home, first in football, now in b-ball. looks like another RU program could be brought to life. i love it
                                We ALL bleed scarlet
                                New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                                UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                                Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                                BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information