College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
    Also, Illinois is going down tonight to the Sun Devils!!!!!!!
    You were saying? Wow, we looked good tonight. Hopefully we can keep it against the Dookies.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
    Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Rapper lil' Romeo signs on with USC. (Sorry if already posted)

http://msn.foxsports.com/cbk/story/7467786?gt1=10637

Originally Posted by scottyboy
      my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
      But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

• Originally posted by Bills2083 View Post
        Rapper lil' Romeo signs on with USC. (Sorry if already posted)

USC is now "My Cinderella" team...

Paul

New York Giants
        New York Yankees
        New York Knicks (unfortunately)
        UConn Basketball
        Virginia Tech Football
        UConn Football

Comment

• Originally posted by soybean View Post
          UCLA looks good, Kevin Love looks to be legit. He's a very consistent double double guy.
          After watching UCLA for the first time last night. I would have to say the player I liked watching most is Westbrook. He can jump out of the building.
          Originally posted by nvot9
          I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
          Indianapolis Colts 13-3
          Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
          Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
          Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

• Originally posted by Bills2083 View Post
            Rapper lil' Romeo signs on with USC. (Sorry if already posted)

He isnt gonna get anytime. He is a 2 star.
            I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
            Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
            Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

• Originally posted by RyanLeaf#1 View Post
              He isnt gonna get anytime. He is a 2 star.
              Doesn't mean he won't play.....You know stars aren't the be all, end all. Odds are stacked against him but Floyd will probably play him, mainly as a PR move, and maybe he'll impress.

Comment

• Man, that singler is really overrated Sweetness.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

• Originally posted by SNIPER26 View Post
                  Doesn't mean he won't play.....You know stars aren't the be all, end all. Odds are stacked against him but Floyd will probably play him, mainly as a PR move, and maybe he'll impress.
                  Given that OJ Mayo is at USC for this year, Floyd really doesn't have anything to worry about in terms of PR. The fact that Romeo signed there is good for PR. He doesn't even have to play to help the team. No way a coach jeopardizes his team's season playing a good, but not great talent before he's ready.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

• Originally posted by bsaza2358 View Post
                    Given that OJ Mayo is at USC for this year, Floyd really doesn't have anything to worry about in terms of PR. The fact that Romeo signed there is good for PR. He doesn't even have to play to help the team. No way a coach jeopardizes his team's season playing a good, but not great talent before he's ready.
                    If he gets time it wont be until his senior year. Plus he is a prep player so that means he should already be a Freshman now.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                    Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                    Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

• That means little. For all intents and purposes, Romeo is a freshman. The fact that he'll be 19 instead of 18 is irrelevant. The adjustment to college bball will be there, and given his current talent level and scouting, he's probably not going to play early on. However, he's likely to be a crowd favorite for his entire career.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

• I played Lil' Romeo and his team in Las Vegas for the AAU tournament. He's got good handles, but as far as getting a scholly to USC.. ummmmm, I dunno. They always had the best team and were fitted with P. Miller stuff. Romeo had no jumper whatsoever! He airballed a three and missed two layups against a very tough Arkansas game.

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
                          You were saying? Wow, we looked good tonight. Hopefully we can keep it against the Dookies.
                          Yeah, you guys flowed very well. I really think we will have another poor year, but we did start three freshmen and a transfer player. We are so young it is amazing and if we get our chemistry together, we could be deadly in the next couple years. Too bad Pendergraf is leaving after this year.

Originally posted by Halsey
                          I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

• As an FYI, GW's season is probably over before it even starts. Their only true PG, Travis King (former 3 star recruit) is out for the season with a fractured kneecap (and surgery). I don't think the team has the guardplay to do anything substantial this season. Unfortunate...

Comment

• Duke is going to roll sweetness.....

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                              they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                              Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

• Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
                                Duke is going to roll sweetness.....
                                Eh, they might, they might not. Duke is a better squad than we are right now.

But speak softly and carry a big stick, because karma can be a b*tch. Get ready for 40 minutes of in your face defense from the Illini, and I think Paulus might have some trouble with Chet's intensity out there. We'll see though...

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                                Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information