• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
    Apparently wolf packs as well.....

DUKE (16-3) 41 38 79
    NCST (11-7) 25 31 56

J. Scheyer, G 34 6-11 5-5 0 5 3 2 20

Not to mention another 14 in the second game.
    what does that make brandon costner since he dropped 20 and 10 in the first game and 30 and 7 on your dookies?

1 2 OT T
    NCSU(16-14) 29 41 15 85
    Duke (22-10) 34 36 10 80

B. Costner, F 43 10-17 10-11 2 7 3 2 30
    Last edited by ncst8fan83; 11-21-2007, 03:04 PM.

Originally posted by Morgan Freeman
    Titty sprinkles

Comment

• oh, and "wolf packs" is Nevada. We are the North Carolina State University Wolfpack(one word and singular). Duke edjumicashun working for you?

Originally posted by Morgan Freeman
      Titty sprinkles

Comment

• Originally posted by ncst8fan83 View Post
        what does that make brandon costner since he dropped 20 and 10 in the first game and 30 and 7 on your dookies?

1 2 OT T
        NCSU(16-14) 29 41 15 85
        Duke (22-10) 34 36 10 80

B. Costner, F 43 10-17 10-11 2 7 3 2 30
        Did i make a post mocking Costner? No.

If i wanted to that would be easy. He's blackinstien Jr meets bubba

Perhaps John makes ugly faces, but at leased his isn't ugly all the time...
        Last edited by TitleTown088; 11-21-2007, 03:11 PM.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
        they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
        Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

• Originally posted by ncst8fan83 View Post
          oh, and "wolf packs" is Nevada. We are the North Carolina State University Wolfpack(one word and singular). Duke edjumicashun working for you?
          You said children, which is plural, so i responded with the plural......braaaaaaah
          Last edited by TitleTown088; 11-21-2007, 03:11 PM.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
          they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
          Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

• Hoosiers started out awful last night. I realize they're young, but they can't dig those holes for themselves when the non-conference schedule picks up in difficulty near the end and certainly not in Big Ten season.

Designs by D-Unit

ILEMTPKC - I Love Eli Manning <The Patriots Killer> Club

Comment

• Originally posted by RyanLeaf#1 View Post
              My boy Charron gave work to Buffalo tonight.
              I never actually expect Buffalo to win any game since 2005

First time Niagara beat Buffalo in the last 6 tries, though (annual game). I really like Mihalich and Niagara, so I can't really mind them winning.

Both teams lost a bunch of seniors after great years in 2005 (Buffalo lost a heartbreaking comeback to Ohio in the MAC championship game, Niagara won the MAAC), most notably Turner Battle for Buffalo and Juan Mendez for Niagara. Niagara has been able to regain success since then, Buffalo has not and is yet to find a player close to Fisher's level in that time.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
                I never actually expect Buffalo to win any game since 2005

First time Niagara beat Buffalo in the last 6 tries, though (annual game). I really like Mihalich and Niagara, so I can't really mind them winning.

Both teams lost a bunch of seniors after great years in 2005 (Buffalo lost a heartbreaking comeback to Ohio in the MAC championship game, Niagara won the MAAC), most notably Turner Battle for Buffalo and Juan Mendez for Niagara. Niagara has been able to regain success since then, Buffalo has not and is yet to find a player close to Fisher's level in that time.
                Juan Mendez was awesome. I actually thought at one point he might have a chance to make the NBA. Im not sure where is at now probably in europe playing.
                Originally posted by nvot9
                I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
                Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
                Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

• Predictions for the Marquette-Duke game? I'm saying Goldden Eagles by 5.

Comment

• Originally posted by GB12 View Post
                    Predictions for the Marquette-Duke game? I'm saying Goldden Eagles by 5.
                    Duke by 9.
                    I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                    Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                    Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

• To me Dominic James the past two years and pre draft camps has been the biggest disappointment the past ten years, I really hope he can rebound with a solid senior year. 1 1/2 years ago I had him as a top 10 pick, if he stayed in last years draft he'd be playing in Thailand right now, he has just regressed every game the past two years.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                      http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                      Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                      http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghettosermon View Post
                        To me Dominic James the past two years and pre draft camps has been the biggest disappointment the past ten years, I really hope he can rebound with a solid senior year. 1 1/2 years ago I had him as a top 10 pick, if he stayed in last years draft he'd be playing in Thailand right now, he has just regressed every game the past two years.
                        I couldn't agree more. In my opinion there is no way he makes the league next year.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                        Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                        Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

• Singler has been lights out at the Maui

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                          Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                          Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

• Syracuse down by 8 at half.

Comment

• Originally posted by 'cuse-213 View Post
                              Syracuse down by 8 at half.
                              Koufos is killin it

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                              Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                              Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

• Originally posted by RyanLeaf#1 View Post
                                Koufos is killin it
                                Yeah hes legit. Ohio st. is underrated, good team. Cuse got killed.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information