Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Duke Wins the Maui. Kyle Singler played great the whole tournament.
    Originally posted by nvot9
    I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

    Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
    Indianapolis Colts 13-3
    Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
    Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
    Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

    Comment


    • duck fuke.

      Paul

      New York Giants
      New York Yankees
      New York Knicks (unfortunately)
      UConn Basketball
      Virginia Tech Football
      UConn Football

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Ghettosermon View Post
        To me Dominic James the past two years and pre draft camps has been the biggest disappointment the past ten years, I really hope he can rebound with a solid senior year. 1 1/2 years ago I had him as a top 10 pick, if he stayed in last years draft he'd be playing in Thailand right now, he has just regressed every game the past two years.
        So true. It's sad. I liked him a ton. Wanted him for the Magic.

        Comment


        • Nobody is covering the spread. NCCA BB is killin me on bets right now. Georgetown cant beat Ball St. by 18?? geez, that's just one example. The games look so enticing with so many tournaments with powerhouses vs weak teams but it seems like none of them are winning as big as they are supposed to. Other than that of course it's been pretty good. Good match ups so far .
          I remember: Sean Taylor

          Bosanac01

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Nitschke-Hawk View Post
            Nobody is covering the spread. NCCA BB is killin me on bets right now. Georgetown cant beat Ball St. by 18?? geez, that's just one example. The games look so enticing with so many tournaments with powerhouses vs weak teams but it seems like none of them are winning as big as they are supposed to. Other than that of course it's been pretty good. Good match ups so far .
            Georgetown didnt cover because it was in Ball State. Oregon didnt cover because it was in St Marys. Dont bet on road favorites in college.
            Originally posted by nvot9
            I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

            Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
            Indianapolis Colts 13-3
            Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
            Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
            Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

            Comment


            • It's because powerhouse teams play the young guys and play a vanilla offense and defense.

              Sig By:The Dynasty

              2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
              http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
              Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
              http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

              Comment


              • Sylvia Fowles of LSU dunked in a game yesterday, in other news, life goes on unchanged.

                Paul

                New York Giants
                New York Yankees
                New York Knicks (unfortunately)
                UConn Basketball
                Virginia Tech Football
                UConn Football

                Comment


                • Originally posted by NYGibril28 View Post
                  Sylvia Fowles of LSU dunked in a game yesterday, in other news, life goes on unchanged.
                  But ASU WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =D


                  Originally posted by Halsey
                  I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

                  Comment


                  • Kentucky won by a large margin yesterday. Patterson and Crawford were ripping it up. I've got to agree with Ghetto too about Dominic James. Personally, I think not only is he not NBA material but he's just flat out not that good. After his sophomore campaign, ESPN decided they wanted to start comparing him to Dwayne Wade. Those comparisons definitely wore off quickly. The guy misses so many shots and he's regressed an incredibly.

                    Comment


                    • Canadian guard Devoe Joseph chose to go with the maroon and gold of da Minnesota Gophers! God damn do I love Tubby Smith...I mean, this recruiting class of 08 that he's put together is just fantastic and he's already showing that he can put together wins with the bunch of scrubs he inherited from Daniel Monson's tenure.

                      http://www.twincities.com/sports/ci_7529977
                      SKOL VIKINGS!


                      Comment


                      • What happened to Jason Bennett on KSU? I know he was 7'3 and he had potential.


                        http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

                        Comment


                        • Umn as I said a week ago, Mason would dominate Kansas State, and they did, Will Thomas and crew are bound for another tourny run.

                          Sig By:The Dynasty

                          2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                          http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                          Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                          http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by BuckNaked View Post
                            Kentucky won by a large margin yesterday. Patterson and Crawford were ripping it up. I've got to agree with Ghetto too about Dominic James. Personally, I think not only is he not NBA material but he's just flat out not that good. After his sophomore campaign, ESPN decided they wanted to start comparing him to Dwayne Wade. Those comparisons definitely wore off quickly. The guy misses so many shots and he's regressed an incredibly.
                            At best a poor mans Jameer nelson.

                            Sig By:The Dynasty

                            2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                            http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                            Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                            http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by diehardvikingsfan View Post
                              Canadian guard Devoe Joseph chose to go with the maroon and gold of da Minnesota Gophers! God damn do I love Tubby Smith...I mean, this recruiting class of 08 that he's put together is just fantastic and he's already showing that he can put together wins with the bunch of scrubs he inherited from Daniel Monson's tenure.

                              http://www.twincities.com/sports/ci_7529977

                              Wow I knew our class was really good but 12th in the country? Tubby Smith is the man.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Ghettosermon View Post
                                At best a poor mans Jameer nelson.
                                And there is a vast difference between Dominic James and Jameer Nelson.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information