Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • WOO. FSU beats Florida in Gainesville. Now it's the football team's turn...

    Comment


    • Anyone planning on watching the UNC game tonight?

      Comment


      • BYU beat #6 Louisville tonight. I think Trent Plaisted of BYU will be playing in the NBA. He's an athletic big man who at 6'11" 245 lbs is rumored to have a 4.6 40 yard dash and a 41 inch running vertical.

        Comment


        • i got tickets to a UConn game this year. I'm excited 'cause I didn't think I'd get to see them play being in Florida this year, but they play @ UCF December 28th, and im driving into Orlando for that day, and then flying out of Orlando back to CT where im staying for good.

          Today was a good day.

          Paul

          New York Giants
          New York Yankees
          New York Knicks (unfortunately)
          UConn Basketball
          Virginia Tech Football
          UConn Football

          Comment


          • #14 Gonzaga lost to Texas Tech tonight in Anchorage, Alaska. This is going to be a very down year for Gonzaga if the season continues this way

            Comment


            • Hansbrough with a ho hum 27 and 6. UNC-BYU next

              Comment


              • Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                Kansas State barely beats UCF in OT. They sure look like a top 25 team
                I never said they were Top 25.. But if they do get there.. Beasely will be big part of it.


                Comment


                • Indiana took care of Illinois State, eventually. The Redbirds had IU's lead down to 2 with about 8 mins left, but after a missed Levi Dyer dunk, the Redbirds looked like they lost all momentum after that.

                  Eric Gordon played really well, but I'm not sold at all as to the rest of the IU squad. I think the 8 ranking is overrating them.

                  Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by dabears10 View Post
                    Indiana took care of Illinois State, eventually. The Redbirds had IU's lead down to 2 with about 8 mins left, but after a missed Levi Dyer dunk, the Redbirds looked like they lost all momentum after that.

                    Eric Gordon played really well, but I'm not sold at all as to the rest of the IU squad. I think the 8 ranking is overrating them.
                    We'll see.

                    They have the talent to be among the best in the country, but for that to happen DJ White has to step his game up.

                    He hasn't looked great so far this year.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                      #14 Gonzaga lost to Texas Tech tonight in Anchorage, Alaska. This is going to be a very down year for Gonzaga if the season continues this way
                      I love Bobby Knight im so glad he got that win. Voskuil had a monster game for Tech.
                      Originally posted by nvot9
                      I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

                      Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
                      Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                      Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
                      Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                      Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

                      Comment


                      • Washington State beat Mississippi Valley State 71-26 today. Even more shocking was that Mississippi Valley State forward Carl Lucas scored 18 of his teams 26 points.

                        Comment


                        • Xavier stomped 16th ranked Indiana tonight. How good do you think Drew Lavender feels to beat a Kelvin Sampson coached team?

                          Comment


                          • Just as I said that DJ White needs to step up, he has a good game, yet the rest of the IU players play terrible.

                            IU had so many bricks tonight, they could've built a medieval castle.

                            Comment


                            • I just watched UNC narrowly escape losing to BYU. BYU is the real deal and could be a dangerous team come tournament time. Trent Plaisted is the best big man in America that you've never heard of. 6'11" 245 with the athleticism of a SG.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by MaxV View Post
                                Just as I said that DJ White needs to step up, he has a good game, yet the rest of the IU players play terrible.

                                IU had so many bricks tonight, they could've built a medieval castle.
                                Medieval castles weren't made out of bricks. ;)

                                Bad night for Big Ten basketball. Ohio State got smoked by Texas A&M too.


                                Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information