Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Terrible defense by IU last night. Lance Stemler was getting absolutely dominated down low and Gordon was very sloppy and showed that he does actually make mistakes (completely shock to me). IU couldn't hit anything, and they showed that they're somewhat too reliant on the three ball, much like years past.

    Designs by D-Unit

    ILEMTPKC - I Love Eli Manning <The Patriots Killer> Club

    Comment


    • Originally posted by cardsalltheway View Post
      Terrible defense by IU last night. Lance Stemler was getting absolutely dominated down low and Gordon was very sloppy and showed that he does actually make mistakes (completely shock to me). IU couldn't hit anything, and they showed that they're somewhat too reliant on the three ball, much like years past.
      I agree, they were settling for to jump shot all day long and they weren't falling.

      They should've gave DJ more opportunities inside. He was the only one who was hitting his shots.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
        Medieval castles weren't made out of bricks. ;)

        Bad night for Big Ten basketball. Ohio State got smoked by Texas A&M too.


        But the Gophers won! I was at the game, and it started out really ugly, we really need to take care of the ball better. We pulled away in the second half and had a 25 point lead at one point, played very well in the second half. I was really impressed with our defense, we pressed most of the game and we have some guards like Westbrook and McKenzie who are great on ball defenders. This is the most agressive defensive team I have seen from the Gophers since we went to the final four. Tubby does a great job of getting fresh guys out there and we are really deep.

        Comment


        • Arizona @ Kansas is on ESPN right now.

          Thanks BoneKrusher^

          http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
          http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
          KO KNOWS

          Comment


          • Great game so far....40-40 at the half.

            Thanks BoneKrusher^

            http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
            http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
            KO KNOWS

            Comment


            • Is it just me, or is naming your two sons Lodrick and Rodrick the best idea ever?



              Sig by Me

              Comment


              • Meet The Truth

                http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/player...playerId=31706

                sig by me.. first in ages, pm with requests

                Comment


                • Originally posted by wiscbadgerfootball View Post
                  We'll see how good he is when he plays Duke on Tuesday

                  Comment


                  • Yes, should be a key game.

                    sig by me.. first in ages, pm with requests

                    Comment


                    • Speaking of Duke, Taylor King is having a good start to the year. When I see him in a Duke uniform he reminds me a bit of Trajan Langdon but realistically he reminds me a lot of Jason Kapono

                      Comment


                      • Great game in Lawrence tonight, KU wins by about 5 in OT. Arizona's interim coach (Oneill?) might have made the dumbest coaching move I have ever seen.

                        Chase Budinger was great all game with 27 points and he had 4 fouls in the last 30 seconds. Oneil could have just played defense without fouling, they were down 3 with a 6 second differential in the game and play clocks, but instead he tells Budinger to foul, fouling him out. They then proceed to go down the court and have a walk on post player shoot a 20 footer....

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                          Great game in Lawrence tonight, KU wins by about 5 in OT. Arizona's interim coach (Oneill?) might have made the dumbest coaching move I have ever seen.

                          Chase Budinger was great all game with 27 points and he had 4 fouls in the last 30 seconds. Oneil could have just played defense without fouling, they were down 3 with a 6 second differential in the game and play clocks, but instead he tells Budinger to foul, fouling him out. They then proceed to go down the court and have a walk on post player shoot a 20 footer....


                          I think O'Neil wanted someone other then Budinger foul so I think that is more on Chase.It was great to se Brandon Rush take over overtime period
                          Last edited by T-RICH49; 11-26-2007, 08:18 AM.

                          Comment


                          • Who is this Trent Plaisted guy? had 20+ points and 17 rebounds against UNC.. Is he legit?


                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by YAYareaRB View Post
                              Who is this Trent Plaisted guy? had 20+ points and 17 rebounds against UNC.. Is he legit?
                              He was a McDonald's All American candiate out of high school. He's 6'11" 245 with the athleticism of a SG. Runs a 4.6 40 yard dash on grass in tennis shoes. Has a 42 inch running vertical leap. I'd say he's the best big man in the country that nobody has heard of.

                              Comment


                              • Championship of the Anaheim Classic is on ESPN2. USC vs. Southern Illinois. OJ Mayo must have done something dumb, he didnt start. Neither did Taj Gibson.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information