College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RyanLeaf#1 View Post
    I love high school hoops do you play on the team?
    no i don't but im going to the game basically #5 team in the nation (Farfax) Vs. my School 4 White kids, 1 Asian kid starting :)

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
      Haha Illinois sucks? I admit we're not a top team right now, but we're pretty damn good IMO. Duke is better than I thought they'd be (I'll admit that) and they played awesome against us but as the season goes on we'll get better and better.

Minnesota is a bottom Big 10 team.
      Iowa would like to make the claim for worst team in the big 10...my over/under for total wins this year is 6...any takers?

Comment

• also Fairfax has the #1 recruit (rivals.com) in 2009 Jr. Renardo Sidney 6'10 that guy is gonna be huge

Comment

• Maryland beats Illinois :)

Comment

• Yea Illinois sucked tonight, Pruitt and Randle were horrid. Props to the Twerps though, they played well.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
            Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Michigan played solid against BC and even had a lead towards the end of the first half, but BC was too much by the end of the game. Still got a long way to go, but I've liked what I've seen from Beilein so far

Comment

• Fear the Turtle Baby! :D

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

• LOL Syracuse is so bad they lost to UMass.
                  Originally posted by nvot9
                  I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
                  Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                  Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
                  Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                  Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
                    Yea Illinois sucked tonight, Pruitt and Randle were horrid. Props to the Twerps though, they played well.
                    Illinois does suck, period. They will be having fun watching the dance from the sidelines...

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                    they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                    Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

• Gonzaga at St Josephs tonight should be a very good game. I think St Joes is going to take down the Zags.
                      I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                      Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                      Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

Gonzaga at St Josephs tonight should be a very good game. I think St Joes is going to take down the Zags.
                        Austin Daye will be the difference maker in this game, I think Zaga should win this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
                          Austin Daye will be the difference maker in this game, I think Zaga should win this.
                          Calathes will drop 25 and lead the Hawks to victory.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                          Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                          Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

I agree about the Hawks victory, they are a very good team this year. I think the A-10 could get a couple bids into the tourney this year, with St. Joe's, Xavier, and a sleeper being Rhode Island.

Paul

New York Giants
                            New York Yankees
                            New York Knicks (unfortunately)
                            UConn Basketball
                            Virginia Tech Football
                            UConn Football

Comment

He related to Nick Calathes the big freshman recruit at Florida?

Comment

• UWM is gonna beat Marquette tomorrow. Okay, they aren't.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information