Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Duke up 11 at half in Davidson.
    Originally posted by nvot9
    I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
    Indianapolis Colts 13-3
    Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
    Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
    Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

• Upset Alert Fairfield and Georgetown are tied at half.
      I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
      Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
      Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

• Kentucky is slipping in the second half.

Comment

• Louisville is the most overrated team in the country at #10. They might have had a chance if David Padgett hadn't been hurt for a 14th time but now they don't deserve to be a top 25 team. They are only up by 1 with 2 minutes left to Miami of Ohio

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
            Louisville is the most overrated team in the country at #10. They might have had a chance if David Padgett hadn't been hurt for a 14th time but now they don't deserve to be a top 25 team. They are only up by 1 with 2 minutes left to Miami of Ohio
            They only ended up beating a terrible Miami Oh team by 3.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
            Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
            Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

• Originally posted by RyanLeaf#1 View Post
              Well he is the best freshman in the NCAA, and maybe the best player in college basketball. The great ones get mad at their teammates for doing dumb things. Im not sure if you watched the game we were discussing, but the point guard was forcing the issue to him the whole night. They do have Bill Walker and other weapons on that team that he could have gone to.
              I also think it's certainly better that he got angry at the point guard for forcing the issue to him, as opposed to not getting him the ball enough. Shows he's focused on winning games, just not piling up stats and moving on to the NBA.

Comment

Gonzaga wins by 5 in overtime. Calathes finished with 23.
                How is Robert Sacre looking for them? i remember trying to keep that bastard out of the paint.... TRYING.. such a good player

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

• Huge game for the Hoosiers tonight in Saluki-ville. SIU is the odds-on favorite as of now and I can see why. I think this game will be very important for IU to prove that they can play as well on the road as they can at home.

Designs by D-Unit

ILEMTPKC - I Love Eli Manning <The Patriots Killer> Club

Comment

• Originally posted by HoopsDemon12 View Post
                    How is Robert Sacre looking for them? i remember trying to keep that bastard out of the paint.... TRYING.. such a good player
                    He's averaging like 5 points.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                    Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                    Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

• Coach Huggins moves to 5-1 this season today with a win over Winthrop.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                      Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                      Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

He's averaging like 5 points.
                        haha thats kind of funny.. what about hsi rebounding.. and his defence.. is he playing well for them or will it take a couple years of ball under his belt before we start seeing anything

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

• Originally posted by HoopsDemon12 View Post
                          haha thats kind of funny.. what about hsi rebounding.. and his defence.. is he playing well for them or will it take a couple years of ball under his belt before we start seeing anything
                          Hes not getting that much time. I think like 15 minutes a game.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                          Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                          Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

• Originally posted by NYGibril28 View Post
                            UConn/Gonzaga today at 3:30, and like usual, I'll be working.

The only game I've seen them play is against Gardner-Webb the 2nd time, well, at least my dad's getting good use of ESPN Full Court.
                            Great game to watch but your team came up short at the end.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                            Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                            Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

• Originally posted by cardsalltheway View Post
                              Huge game for the Hoosiers tonight in Saluki-ville. SIU is the odds-on favorite as of now and I can see why. I think this game will be very important for IU to prove that they can play as well on the road as they can at home.
                              I have a bunch of friends at SIU and it's crazy as hell down there right now. They say it's one of the best environments they've seen in years. Carbondale will be rockin' tonight, Go Salukis!

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                              Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Vanderbilt looks tough this year.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                                Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                                Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information