Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RyanLeaf#1 View Post
    Vanderbilt looks tough this year.
    Shan Foster is no joke. He's a legit NBA prospect much like Derrick Byars was last year. They also have a big Australian kid thats on NBA radars I think but he might be redshirting this year

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
      Shan Foster is no joke. He's a legit NBA prospect much like Derrick Byars was last year. They also have a big Australian kid thats on NBA radars I think but he might be redshirting this year
      Their first real test will come in their next game vs Wake.
      Originally posted by nvot9
      I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
      Indianapolis Colts 13-3
      Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
      Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
      Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

• Good win for IU tonight.

Comment

• The Valley looks like its going to take a step down from the past years of success. I wonder if we can even get 2 bids this year.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

• While not ranked, Texas Tech, who handed Gonzaga their only loss of the season, was upset by Centenary today 70-66. Centenary is the nations smallest D1 school with an enrollment of only 910 students. That's about the size of the middle school I went to

Comment

• WOOOO! Huge win for the Hoosiers last night. The offense wasn't clicking at all, but they were able to buckle down on defense and make up for it. I think SIU only had like 20 points in the 2nd half. Getting road wins has been a huge problem for IU in recent years and for them to get one against a quality team that has been GREAT at home is absolutely huge.

Designs by D-Unit

ILEMTPKC - I Love Eli Manning <The Patriots Killer> Club

Comment

• KU vs USC today.Should be a very entertaining game

Comment

• good gama between KU and USC.KU wins 58-55.Mario Chalmers scored most of his points in the 2nd half

Comment

• UCLA and texas are in a dog fight.

Comment

• What a great game

Sig by Me

Comment

• texas wins. 63-61

Comment

• Bad news for UK, Legion is decommitting according to Rivals. I guess he walked out of practice.

*Rumors* are that he could be headed back to the Big 10. (Zook em' Bruce!)

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                          Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
                            Bad news for UK, Legion is decommitting according to Rivals. I guess he walked out of practice.

*Rumors* are that he could be headed back to the Big 10. (Zook em' Bruce!)

Wow, was he unhappy or was this totally unexpected? Either way, go get em Tubby.

Comment

• I didnt get a chance to comment on Arizona's upset of A&M last night. What a crazy second half, Cats outscored them 50 to 27 and Bayless justs went off. This team is only going to get better as the season goes on...W/ Chase and Bayless they can go real deep in the tourny this year. haha...i'm looking far ahead but, those two are really fun to watch.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                              http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                              KO KNOWS

Comment

• Hoosiers played alright tonight. Kind of sloppy but won by a pretty good margin. DJ White was absolutely dominant, 29 points for the big man. He took over in Gordon's absence. EJ went down in the first and never came out of the lockerroom after halftime from what I saw. :(

Designs by D-Unit

ILEMTPKC - I Love Eli Manning <The Patriots Killer> Club

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information