Clear All

• "He'll be fine" - Kelvin Sampson

Dodged a bullet there

Designs by D-Unit

ILEMTPKC - I Love Eli Manning <The Patriots Killer> Club

Comment

• Alex Legion is transferring, ****.

Comment

• I dont know about everyone else but I cant wait to see Rose and Mayo square off.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
          Wow, was he unhappy or was this totally unexpected? Either way, go get em Tubby.
          He was probably upset about the lack of playing time and that Michael Porter was starting ahead of him.

Comment

• anyone else watching USC vs. memphis? usc is holding memphis to 52 points and rose only has 6 points.

Comment

• memphis wins but mayo had a better game than rose. it was a good game, defensive battle.

Comment

• Syracuse's O is sharp.

Comment

• Sucks that the Wash St-Gonzaga game comes on so late. I want another chance to see Wash St. I think they are highly overrated

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                    Sucks that the Wash St-Gonzaga game comes on so late. I want another chance to see Wash St. I think they are highly overrated
                    Austin Daye and Matt Bouldin > Wash St.

Comment

• Alex Legion is coming back. Damn, he scared for me for a while.

Comment

• Originally posted by BuckNaked View Post
                        Alex Legion is coming back. Damn, he scared for me for a while.
                        His very, very strange. And so is his mom, can't seem to make up his mind.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                        Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                          Sucks that the Wash St-Gonzaga game comes on so late. I want another chance to see Wash St. I think they are highly overrated

Well Lowe and Weaver are great, but outside of that i dont know. If one or both of them is off in any given game they can easily lose.

Comment

• Originally posted by 'cuse-213 View Post
                            Syracuse's O is sharp.
                            Syracuse's O is inconsistent.

Comment

• damn, JR Inman is soo good. he'll be in the NBA in 2 years.
                              We ALL bleed scarlet
                              New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                              UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                              Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                              BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                                Well Lowe and Weaver are great, but outside of that i dont know. If one or both of them is off in any given game they can easily lose.
                                Personally I like Robbie Cowgill more than both of them

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information