X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Olson divorce reason for leave:

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/news/story?id=3145718
    Originally posted by nvot9
    I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
    Indianapolis Colts 13-3
    Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
    Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
    Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

• Originally posted by GB12 View Post
      Villanova Wins! I don't know why I kept watching after it was a blowout, but I'm glad I did. That was crazy.
      That was an incredible game. Glad I stayed up to watch it as well. Grant was very impressive late, I think if he stays all 4 years he could end up being quite the player. Not nearly as fun to watch as Fisher, but he's just a solid point and a fantastic shooter as welll. Good to see the intensity exhibited in the game, I think this win is going to have a big impact on a young team through the season and really give them some confidence. They had to grind it out in this one.

As an aside Randolph looked very good. 'Nova obviously struggles around the basket with athletic frontcourt players which is why he blocked so many shots, but he had a pretty nice stroke and showed good athleticism. Him leaving the game really crippled LSU.

Comment

• noone can decommit at this point cause they already signed early LOIs which means Jennings is stuck at UA he can cry all he wants he signed the letter its over unless he wants to sit out a year

Comment

• Kentucky and Indiana today. Lets go CATS!!!!

Comment

• Should be a great game. I hope IU finally beats Kentucky.

Comment

• Originally posted by MaxV View Post
              Should be a great game. I hope IU finally beats Kentucky.
              I wouldn't be surprised, we don't have either Jasper or Meeks.

Comment

• It's really a shame how Kentucky has fallen from elite national powerhouse to a borderline top 25 team.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                  It's really a shame how Kentucky has fallen from elite national powerhouse to a borderline top 25 team.
                  If we can nab a good big man for 2008, we'll have a very good squad next year. Also, word is that Legion wants to return and has recieved permission from Barnhardt, but just needs Gillespie's permission. But knowing Gillespie, I dont know if he'll do that.

Comment

• Originally posted by MaxV View Post
                    Should be a great game. I hope IU finally beats Kentucky.
                    So do I. I ******* hate Kentucky

Designs by D-Unit

ILEMTPKC - I Love Eli Manning <The Patriots Killer> Club

Comment

• Originally posted by cardsalltheway View Post
                      So do I. I ******* hate Kentucky
                      I'm freaked out about Gordon. I'm fairly confident that Patterson can take White. You guys will win however, because with injuries and the whole Legion situation, our depth is next to nothing. Our starting lineup should look like:

PG Bradley
                      SG Porter (Who is worthless)
                      SF Crawford
                      PF Stevenson
                      C Patterson

Our bench is so absolutely thin at the moment, here's what it is: AJ Stewart, Mark Coury, Ramon Harris, Jared Carter and Mike Williams

Comment

• WOW!I did not expect to see Sherron Collins back tiday

Comment

• Wow, we're screwed. Bassett and Gordon are both out.

Designs by D-Unit

ILEMTPKC - I Love Eli Manning <The Patriots Killer> Club

Comment

• I now feel somewhat better.

Comment

• Mario Chalmers line today:

12 points, 9 rebounds, 7 assists and 7 steals

Darn Impressive

Comment

• This is one of the most pitiful displays of basketball i've in my entire life, coming from Kentucky no less. With Jasper and Meeks out now, none of these players besides Patterson deserves to be playing at UK. Crawford and Bradley are selfish, always have been selfish, and will continue to be selfish. I wouldn't be as angry as I am at the moment, if they were actually good however. Mark Coury and Michael Porter have no place playing division one basketball. I know for Coury he was a walk-on, but get his ass out of game. Did anyone see him shoot a three off of the bottom of the backboard? That was just pitiful. I don't know what it is about Porter, perhaps the five turnovers, maybe the fact that he is a complete non-factor on offense, or when he actually air balled an open layup. I'm also just angry that Tubby Smith's lazy ass left us with this pitful excuse of a basketball team, because he probably decided that recruiting for us was just too god damn time consuming. Then he goes to Minnesota and recruits there a hell of a lot better than he did the past few years at UK. He actually walks away looking like the victim with his signing bonus worth millions, and left Kentucky in shambles.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information