No announcement yet.

College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DJ White has really improved his mid-range shot.

Comment

• Originally posted by BuckNaked View Post
      Did anyone see him shoot a three off of the bottom of the backboard? That was just pitiful.
      Yeah, that was a terrible looking shot.

He was acctually leanning into it and shot it straight. There was almost no arc to it.

Comment

• BTW, decision to let Mike White play this year was a good one.

I know that next year we have front-court question marks and could've used White, but this year's team is better with him.

Comment

• Deandre Thomas made a mistake by picking Basketball instead of football.

He could've made it to the NFL as a DT or OT.

Comment

• Did I see this right?

Davidson 32

UCLA 20

WTF

Comment

• Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
              Did I see this right?

Davidson 32

UCLA 20

WTF
              still early plus its a home game for UCLA so i dont see them holding up this lead.

Comment

• Originally posted by MaxV View Post
                Deandre Thomas made a mistake by picking Basketball instead of football.

He could've made it to the NFL as a DT or OT.
                He reminds me a lot of Killingsworth, only much less talented.

Whatever Bassett did must have been pretty bad, they said on CBS that his teammates and coaches wouldn't even look at him during practice on Friday.

Designs by D-Unit

ILEMTPKC - I Love Eli Manning <The Patriots Killer> Club

Comment

• Good win for IU.

I hope both Bassett and Gordon get back soon.

Comment

I'm also just angry that Tubby Smith's lazy ass left us with this pitful excuse of a basketball team, because he probably decided that recruiting for us was just too god damn time consuming. Then he goes to Minnesota and recruits there a hell of a lot better than he did the past few years at UK. He actually walks away looking like the victim with his signing bonus worth millions, and left Kentucky in shambles.
                    There ya go. I knew this would come back to Tubby somehow. Nevermind the fact that Kentucky's fanbase is made up of racist and classless assholes. It's Tubby's fault, the guy that they ran off even though he produced a consistant winner, that Gillespie can't beat Gardner-Webb or even remotely hang with a not-so-great Hoosier team.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                      There ya go. I knew this would come back to Tubby somehow. Nevermind the fact that Kentucky's fanbase is made up of racist and classless assholes. It's Tubby's fault, the guy that they ran off even though he produced a consistant winner, that Gillespie can't beat Gardner-Webb or even remotely hang with a not-so-great Hoosier team.
                      Well, I apologize for the fact that I haven't mentioned Gillespies ineptitudes as well. Even though the options on the bench weren't much better, he continues to start Michael Porter and Mark Coury. Have you actually looked at the roster though, there is an insufficient amount of talent on this team. I mean before Gillespie arrived, Tubby's 2007 recruiting class was 3* A.J. Stewart and 2* Mike Williams.

Comment

Well, I apologize for the fact that I haven't mentioned Gillespies ineptitudes as well. Even though the options on the bench weren't much better, he continues to start Michael Porter and Mark Coury. Have you actually looked at the roster though, there is an insufficient amount of talent on this team. I mean before Gillespie arrived, Tubby's 2007 recruiting class was 3* A.J. Stewart and 2* Mike Williams.
                        Fair enough. I don't pretend to be nearly in-tune enough with Tubby's recruiting at Kentucky. What I do take offense to, however, is the general disrepect that Tubby was shown during his entire tenure at Kentucky, and I don't doubt for one second that race had at least some role in it.

It is interesting, as you noted, that Tubby is doing a better job of recruiting at Minnesota than he did at Kentucky. I'm not sure what that says about Tubby or the changing face of college basketball, but it speaks well for Minnesota's chances in the Big Ten in the coming years.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• Huggins has West Virginia at 7-1.... WVU is leading the country in scoring margin, and field-goal defense.
                          Originally posted by nvot9
                          I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
                          Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                          Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
                          Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                          Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

• Well, WVU was well-stocked in the first place with athletes from Beilien's regime. Huggins is a very good coach and game manager. He can game plan and adjust well.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

• Originally posted by bsaza2358 View Post
                              Well, WVU was well-stocked in the first place with athletes from Beilien's regime. Huggins is a very good coach and game manager. He can game plan and adjust well.
                              Not only is he a good coach, but hes one of the best recruiters in the nation. Its ashame Beasley signed with KSU before he knew Huggins was going to make the move. Beasleys life long dream was to play for Huggins. But Huggins just got Kevin Jones a 4 star who is ranked 77th in the nation in the 08 Class to sign.
                              Originally posted by nvot9
                              I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
                              Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                              Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
                              Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                              Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

• Huggins will move on. So will Beasley. Perhaps it's a good thing that Beasley isn't getting his way for once. The guy is a bit immature. Maybe a dose of the hard life and facing reality will help him in the future.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information