College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bsaza2358 View Post
    Huggins will move on. So will Beasley. Perhaps it's a good thing that Beasley isn't getting his way for once. The guy is a bit immature. Maybe a dose of the hard life and facing reality will help him in the future.
    Why would you say Beasley is immature?
    Originally posted by nvot9
    I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
    Indianapolis Colts 13-3
    Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
    Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
    Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

• Huggins is a damn good coach, I just don't like him. But he does get results wherever he goes.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
      Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Originally posted by RyanLeaf#1 View Post
        Why would you say Beasley is immature?
        I thought I had read an article about how hyperactive, inattentive, and sophomoric he is. Tried to find it, but couldn't. Until I find the article, consider my prior point unconfirmable and not true.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

I thought I had read an article about how hyperactive, inattentive, and sophomoric he is. Tried to find it, but couldn't. Until I find the article, consider my prior point unconfirmable and not true.
          I've read the article you're referring too. I don't know where I read it though.

Paul

New York Giants
          New York Yankees
          New York Knicks (unfortunately)
          UConn Basketball
          Virginia Tech Football
          UConn Football

Comment

• I can't find it anywhere. Basically, he seemed to be a handful in HS. Bad attitude, hyperactive. However, when he was on the court, he was unreal and extremely focused.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
              Huggins is a damn good coach, I just don't like him. But he does get results wherever he goes.
              Alot of people dont like him, but when your good at something your going to get that sort of thing where people dont like you.
              I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
              Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
              Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

I can't find it anywhere. Basically, he seemed to be a handful in HS. Bad attitude, hyperactive. However, when he was on the court, he was unreal and extremely focused.
                Well it isnt like KSU is going to have to put up with him after this year. He will most likely be the #1 pick overall.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

• By the way Bill Walker had 30 in KSU's win over Cal yesterday. Another recruit who went to KSU just to play for Huggins.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                  Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                  Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

• Still no love for WVU in the latest rankings:

http://sports-ak.espn.go.com/ncb/rankings

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                    Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                    Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

• Stan Heath isn't a bad coach...Turning a USF team that couldn't make the Big East Tourney last year to 7-3 including 7 in a row and a HUGE win over FSU.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tampa 2 4 life View Post
                        Stan Heath isn't a bad coach...Turning a USF team that couldn't make the Big East Tourney last year to 7-3 including 7 in a row and a HUGE win over FSU.
                        Well no matter what next year they will make the Big East tourney because every team is getting invited.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                        Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                        Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

• Originally posted by RyanLeaf#1 View Post
                          Well no matter what next year they will make the Big East tourney because every team is getting invited.
                          Yay first round cannon fodder...

Comment

• I can't wait till the 22nd Georgetown vs. Memphis, the game will be epic. Final 4 preview. Two top 5 teams slugging it out.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                            http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                            Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                            http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• Personally, I think Derrick Rose is the best freshman in the country. That kid is a straight up balla. =D

Originally posted by Halsey
                              I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
                                Personally, I think Derrick Rose is the best freshman in the country. That kid is a straight up balla. =D
                                I would take Beasley over Rose.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                                Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                                Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information